America get Balance board that holds more weight, lol

The only vegetables I ever eat are potato products, mainly french fries, I don't really care what's on my plate as long as it tastes nice, I like lots of mayonaise, I never exercise and my BMI is perfect. The difference is culture. We don't eat breakfast in fastfood restaurants here. :lol:

I rather be thin then then the fat peopel in the us it makes me throw up my lunch

Sterculius said:
most americans are so disgusting. only like 10% of us are what could be considered a decent human being. most are either totally fit but completely vacuous, arrogant, ignorant and/or amoral; or they're upstanding and intelligent but complete slobs.

did you actually call someone else ignorant?:shocked:

i find it funny that you say that but your first sentence implies that a fat person isn't a decent person.
you is stoopid...

kyle
P.S.- i'm not thin but not fat, but what i am is in shape which is the main problem with people in general, not just americans. a large percentage of people these days just aren't in good shape at all, fat or skinny isn't the real problem, the problem is the level of fitness.

AoWFraggit said:
i'm surprised people can reach a weight of 300 lbs in the first place.

do you ever watch tv?
Have you ever seen the Brookhaven Obesity Clinic show thing. Its on TLC

AoWFraggit said:
i say keep it at 300...maybe even lower it. -_-

people that are fat don't deserve special accomodations. by making an effort to better "fit" these morbidly obese people, our society is sending a message that it is acceptable to be that heavy. hell, i'm all for restauraunts with weight limits!

"you must weigh less than ___ lbs to enter"

Im sorry but i think this is the stupidest argument Ive ever heard . What your saying is a fitness game, should not be altered to accommodate the people who need it most. Im not saying we should start making allowances for obesity but this is designed to help combat obesity.

iPulsate said:
Wow, this is just sad that they have to make a 330 pound balance board because America is "fat"

Truth hurts. Just ask this kid.
E.Hondacosplay.jpg

Last edited:
bilzar said:
:lol: lol that might make America a little skinnier! Ban obese people from restraunts!
AHAHAHA YEAH!! Lol thats perfect!

I dunno, I'm not obese, none of my friends are obese, my french teacher is obese, so I can safely laugh my ass off at this.

Wiimoto said:
AHAHAHA YEAH!! Lol thats perfect!

I dunno, I'm not obese, none of my friends are obese, my french teacher is obese, so I can safely laugh my ass off at this.

What's weird is...my Mom said...that here in Wyoming they are actually considering that o_O Along with limiting the amount of restraunts in a city

Back