Wii Fix

@Solo,
If what you were saying is true, then I just have a good console.

@Dprinny,
Isn't Wii Similar to the still available Playstation 2? Speaking of that, is Playstation 2 Games still coming out?

Tech wise it was described as a GameCube with half a Game cubes power fused into it

@DPrinny I'm fine with older tech but they shouldn't push it. They should work with in there limits. I like Black Ops I like the way it plays on the Wii would rather play on the Wii then the other unite but if a game is the cause of the unit frying then its time to update. I would be more then happy to pay for the fix if it was just a age thing and my Wii just broke. Nintendo pointed out to me the problems with some new games.

@DPrinny I'm fine with older tech but they shouldn't push it. They should work with in there limits. I like Black Ops I like the way it plays on the Wii would rather play on the Wii then the other unite but if a game is the cause of the unit frying then its time to update. I would be more then happy to pay for the fix if it was just a age thing and my Wii just broke. Nintendo pointed out to me the problems with some new games.

Nothing wrong with pushing a console to its limits. Your just sour as yours is the one with the problem out of the thousands sold and even thousands of the games
Nintendo said it was just a bit more powerful than the Gamecube.

Half more powerful

So Wii is a GC, just 1.5X Powerful huh. 1 being GC and .5 being the Half. What is Wii compared to XBOX and PS2, Graphically I think Gamecube looked good, it was just the Disc compacity that it lacked.

So first, when Wii was bombarded with Mini-Games party games, All of us were just hoping that the developers reach the limit of Wii capabilities, Now they did you come and complain, Where´s the World going too?

I also Think, it should be an aislated incident, like the SSBB thing (That make me suffer back in the day)

I never asked them to push the Wii all the Wii is, A Game Cube with motion controllers. Now they have reach there limits and if Nintendo does not answer the PS3 move the Wii will fail! It is also not Isolated. just call Nintendo tell them that you Wii makes a clicking noise and then gets a unable to read disk error. Let them know that its not the sound of the disk turning making the noise. They will tell you they will fix for FREE!

Look whats out on the move.

Bugger all that is of interest to those that are like me and want something besides a party game or a remake.

You seem to be complaining that they are fixing it for free.
Why?

@Solo,
You think a Motion Controller with Balls on it is going to stop the Wii? Not to mention Wii is $200, PS3 with Move Bundle is $400. I also think the Bundle comes with Move Controller and some Games may Require 2 Move Controllers, which another Controller costs $50 I think. I also messed with Gamestops Demo Version, buttons are to damn close to each other and in weird locations. Its like they just slapped the buttons on and added a Blue Ball, I mean WTF... Nintendo spent 5 Years planning the Wii and how it functions including the Contoller.

Last edited:
Look whats out on the move.

Bugger all that is of interest to those that are like me and want something besides a party game or a remake.

You seem to be complaining that they are fixing it for free.
Why?
Not complaining In fact Im a Nintendo fan its just time for a new system. I like the old tech in fact while my wii is out Im playing ps2. Also 3arc has put a time limit on ps3 to have a patch for Black ops to use the Move and told PS3 that they will have to be compatible with future games. So that list will grow. Wii did the same thing but now there going after more complex games there starting to falter. Thus the need for a new system. If Nintendo did drop a Wii 2 with more power and not just HD like there talking about I would want one but at the same time we need more adult titles. I'm 32 years old and like a few kiddie game but now when I go to buy a new game all I see is games for my two year old. We dont even have a race car simulator like Forza on xbow or gt5 on ps3. we have Kiddie race games like need for speed. Never mind the cost once you buy it you have it. If your a kid with no job then cut grass or shovel snow for some money!

Sell your Wii
Buy a PS3
Simples

Black ops is a game I don't give a toss about as it shows the imagination of a ITV3 tv line up and is just another war themed shooter that as been done to death

Sell your Wii
Buy a PS3
Simples

Black ops is a game I don't give a toss about as it shows the imagination of a ITV3 tv line up and is just another war themed shooter that as been done to death

Sorry I forgot your a brit you run from war! Have fun with Mario. That is just it most people that play the Wii only for the motion controls are going to leave Nintendo because there sick of the weak games. I don't need to sell my Wii to afford a ps3.

@Solo,
I have an XBOX 360 and a Wii so I have the best of both Worlds. Let me ask you this, my first XBOX 360 stopped Reading Discs after I completed Half-Life 2: Episode 2, who or what is to blame for that system failure? The Game was made in 2004, and the system died reading it (Stopped Reading All My Discs After Gameplay). Should I blame Microsoft for system Quality or the Hardware? (The System was 3 Months old I should add)

Last edited:
Back