Wii Game Sequels

JAKE196

Cogito Ergo Sum
Sep 21, 2007
Williamsburg, VA (U.S.A.)
I would love to see sequels to Excite Truck and SSX: Blur especially. They were both good games but a bit lacking in content. Excite Truck 2 with online and SSX: Blur with tighter controls and new courses would be teh awesome. :cornut:

I haven't been playing my Wii or DS much lately. . . I'm looking forward to No More Heroes and Advance Wars DoR. :yesnod:

Oh yeah and I still reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want a F-Zero game. . .

that was a rather unorganized post.

Anyway Nintendo and EA at least have plenty of choices for games they could make in 2008 on I just hope they put them to use.

What sequels to current Wii games would you like to see?

Well, I'd like to see a WiiSports sequel with improvements from the first sports and new sports as well.

If we're talking about games that need to be released to the Wii from other platforms, more shooters and GTA style games. They don't much fit the Wii gameplay and controller but I still enjoy them.

ohh excite truck 2 would be awesome especially with online. umm lets see another legend of Zelda, Mario Party 9, nd thats bout it

zap'em up said:
ohh excite truck 2 would be awesome especially with online. umm lets see another legend of Zelda, Mario Party 9, nd thats bout it
I think one can always count of there being Mario Party versions though, I think 3 comes out per console roughly. It's a party game with little to no story (from what I've gathered) so that's an automatic setup for more.

I'd love to see one more zelda on the Wii later on.

Didn't Nintendo announce they were making a Wiisports II?

If they made another improved Wiisports game I'd pay $30 for it.

JAKE196 said:
I'd love to see one more zelda on the Wii later on.

Didn't Nintendo announce they were making a Wiisports II?

If they made another improved Wiisports game I'd pay $30 for it.

Nothing has been confirmed, but its almost certain that it will happen.

I would also like to see an Excite Truck sequel, improved visuals and online.
Another Metroid game, sooner or later, although if Prime is done it can't really be a sequel but I want more Metroid :lol:

And Zelda, well thats a given that it will happen. One with improved visuals (Galaxyesque). Improved motion controls.

JAKE196 said:
I would love to see sequels to Excite Truck and SSX: Blur especially. They were both good games but a bit lacking in content. Excite Truck 2 with online and SSX: Blur with tighter controls and new courses would be teh awesome. :cornut:

I haven't been playing my Wii or DS much lately. . . I'm looking forward to No More Heroes and Advance Wars DoR. :yesnod:

Oh yeah and I still reeeeeeeeeeeeeally want a F-Zero game. . .

that was a rather unorganized post.

Anyway Nintendo and EA at least have plenty of choices for games they could make in 2008 on I just hope they put them to use.

What sequels to current Wii games would you like to see?
Excite Truck new sequel just came out, It's called Nitro Bike. (Has online)

Back