wII game you regret buying

lazy jack

Nov 23, 2009
wiistreet
Wii Online Code
5764-3657-1520-1551
Mine would have to be Nppl paintball 2009. I love paintball but this was boring as hell. So ya happy new year

My Sims Kingdoms...i did not buy it. A friend gave it to me but still i regret it.

Not really a Wii game persay, but Mario Kart 64 on the virtual console. It might be a classic, but I couldn't stand it after loving Mario Kart Wii so much... $10 wasted, really.

I was thinking of geting it. So would you not recommend it.

I don't recommend Mario Kart 64, no. If you want a (sort of) retro or cheap Mario Kart game, get Double Dash for the gamecube. It's only like, $5 used these days, which is cheaper than 64, lol. It's a great game too, and as long as you have a gamecube controller and 'cube memory card, it's definatly something you'd want.

Or just get Mario Kart Wii, which is purely the best Mario Kart game, in my opinion.

ahh i got mario kart 64 a few months after i got mario kart wii & sad to say its so lonely. but the game i regret buying was Sonic unleashed i thought it would be so cool but it was horrible i never even beat it i hate being a werehog

I don't recommend Mario Kart 64, no. If you want a (sort of) retro or cheap Mario Kart game, get Double Dash for the gamecube. It's only like, $5 used these days, which is cheaper than 64, lol. It's a great game too, and as long as you have a gamecube controller and 'cube memory card, it's definatly something you'd want.

Or just get Mario Kart Wii, which is purely the best Mario Kart game, in my opinion.

I disagree. Mario Kart Wii is fail. The items are way too randomized so if you totally suck you can still win. Double Dash is indeed epic, but Mario Kart 64 is a classic and is quite amazing, even now.

I regret nothing simply because I have not paid for most of my Wii games. I buy my 360 games and the only time I don't buy a Wii game myself is if it's really good. Like Brawl or Animal Crossing.

Bleach
Why can I beat this game by putting the Wiimote in my mouth and rocking out?

I disagree. Mario Kart Wii is fail. The items are way too randomized so if you totally suck you can still win. Double Dash is indeed epic, but Mario Kart 64 is a classic and is quite amazing, even now.
Double Dash is my least favourite Mariokart game.
MarioKart 64 still gets played a lot at retro games shows

Bleach
Why can I beat this game by putting the Wiimote in my mouth and rocking out?

Double Dash is my least favourite Mariokart game.
MarioKart 64 still gets played a lot at retro games shows

Indeed. I liked Double Dash but I can see how others would not like it because of the formula change.

Indeed. I liked Double Dash but I can see how others would not like it because of the formula change.

On the other side of things
Im looking forward to Sega Superstars racing
Mostly due the the vast amount of fan service offered and that it useis the OutRun code.
Alex Kidd?
Ryo?
It would be better if Sonic wasn't in a car, but thats a small gripe

so far...only ghostbusters wii.

resident evil 4 also but i got it for 10bucks.

RE4 really?!?!? Thats one of the highest praised games in history. t's the 3rd best game I've ever played in my life.

House Of The Dead and that Squad Recon or something. Those arcade shooters. Not gd

Back