wii got worms

Wii_Smurf said:
It was funny in a childish moment like little bickering that was un-needed but harmless,
You were both just saying 'Im confused' lol was quite humorous
Well I am glad someone got a kick out of it. :lol:

Lol.
Guess what?
Tiger was trying to be mature in this thread by 'Leaving' but he sent me 3 Personal Messages

All the Topics said 'Bring It On' and all the messages said 'Thats Right'

How Mature LMFAO

But yeah I found it slightly amusing

EDIT:
LMFAO He Made A Thread About Me... LMFAO!

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol.
Guess what?
Tiger was trying to be mature in this thread by 'Leaving' but he sent me 3 Personal Messages

How Mature LMFAO

EDIT:
Thats what "mature" passes for these days.

so do you know the game ill tell you:
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BIG RIGS:OVER THE ROAD RACING!

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol.
Guess what?

How Mature LMFAO

EDIT:

Lol, i got pms like that days ago, i didnt even know who he was when he sent me my first pm from him . He's such a prickwillow lol, willow anyone?

Man after this much hate you'd think he'd leave okay guys we need a plan to kill Tiger :mad5:

I would like to see a worms compilation for the Wii I know most of us would just play the old stuff but it would still be cool

Yeah! metal slug came out so why now a worms games set! that would be great.

I would love to see a good 3d game tho, i didnt like forts but i enjoyed 3d and mayhem looked ok!

whats the worms games on the ds like?

I love the 2D worms, the 3D worms are fun, but I think it loses it's touch... In worms 3D all you do is getting close to your enemy and lay something, even grenades, instead of throwing them... In the old worms you had to be pro and aim very carefully, now you barely aim =P

Yeah, have the first worms game as a bonus rather then unlockable.

Back