Wii in Australia thread

deity_link said:
Ok the rep system makes no sense whatsoever apparently "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Diomedes again." but anyone else I click on I get "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." I give up I never will understand :(
That happens when you try to give rep to the same group of people and/or continuously give out rep. :p

Anyway, I'm thinking of getting MSC but I'm not hooked up to the net with my Wii; do you guys think it would still be worth getting?

Hey guys! I'm buying a wii tomorrow! can't wait!

Really keen for zelda but none of the shops here have it in stock. What other game should I get? I want somthing that will keep me going for awhile, any suggestions would be great:ciappa:

I would recommend getting the wiiplay+remote bundle, it's good for learning the skills of the remote, and it's always good to have a second one! You must find a copy of zelda, somehow. Mario Strikers Charged is the most fun I've had since Zelda. What kind of games do you like?

i've been at my dads all damn weekend!

HOW IS CHARGED!?!?! I will most likely head down there when it stops raining to buy it, have you guys had a aussie charged night? is the online good?

sorry for the questions but i'm really looking forward to it.

cheers fellas

yeah, I'm gunna buy Wii play with the remote. well I love all games really except for sport and racing games(unless they are like mariokart etc.) I'm thinking about getting warioware, because it looks really fun. Godfather looks awesome too. Might get Mario strikers. ahh! it so hard to decide! :p

Yeah I just brought Zelda online but it'll take a few days to get here damm it!

I havn't been this excited about a consol since getting the good old N64!

WHAT? DID YOU JUST RECCOMEND WII PLAY? Its the worst game in the entire world...
Mario Strikers Charged, WarioWare is OK, Zelda is OK and my favorite so far is...hmm no idea.
Just get MSC and Zelda, it'll keep you going.

Welcome to the WiiChat boards!

Wii Play is bad the Wiimote is the only worth while part of the package. Although the Tanks game is pretty good so it could be worth it, but not really.

Oh no, you read my post wrong, there was no recommendation, you can get the bundle for cheaper than the remote on it's own anyway, so you may as well get it =P I do concur, MSC and Zelda should keep you going!

Nooo, its not. Wii Play is $10 more with the game also, that $10 could be used for something like... Washing Detergent. Something useful!

Not if it's on sale, JB had the package for $54 the other day at my store, the remote was $59 on it's own. CHEAP I TELL YE!!!!!!!!!!

Ooooh nkbswe5 on 999 posts. Anyhoo I might get a fourth wiimote/nunchuck, three controllers is a strange number to have

Back