Wii in Australia thread

Is that so!? What about your ps3 then? it has some, lots of power they will emit.

Yeah im sure there are plenty, visit/call your nearest eletronics store and ask em.

Yeah but the guys there are arseholes who think they know everything (not joking they treat anyone who walks in lke they know nothing) I'll just google it and see what I get

Hmmmm... I guess it won't hurt to try they can't be that expensive $20, $30 tops

THey would work for power, but not for software crap.

I presume the cd will alsohave a firmware upgrade in it so the wii can support the microphone. I suppose thats another reason to get boogie

Does anyone know how much its gonna be is it full price $99.95 or is it gonna be cheaper???

I miss being able to rep people :(

I'm guessing the "it" you are refering to is the usb thingy. My dad got one for $20 from Harvey Norman at a Hardly Normal sale. I hate that name.

Hardley Normal is the stores actaul name, do you knw why becasue of the Hardly Normal prices (in a bad way)

Anyhoo the it I was reffering to was Boggie should've said that

Hardly Normal Sale?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats cheap, but i guess it would only support power (for the wi), and look nice and ugly. unless if its white [i know i am racist]

Well seeing as the only non power thing available for the wii usb ports is the ethernet adapter, something like this will be fine for power devices.

iminifr.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome find I'll take the blue one thanks :D I might find out were they are sold now *runs to google*

Well there about $30 for a 4 port USB Hub so I might get that hmmmm... not right now though

Last edited:
My previous term of splitter was very BAD, they are called USB HUBS, if that helps your search, dick smith, hardly normal or any other computer-esq store should sell them.

Ok the rep system makes no sense whatsoever apparently "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Diomedes again." but anyone else I click on I get "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later." I give up I never will understand :(

Back