Wii in Australia thread

...buy it off eBay? We get it with the Wii so its not like anyone sells them in shops...

Also, how many reps until 2 blocks? Guess I'll do some random repping (but I need to find a worthy post first or a reason)

Firsty, are you in Australia? If so, then you'll know what I'm talking about...JB HIFI have cases all over the place they are selling, and Harvey Norman have them too!

@nkbswe5
25 points for the second block, 50 for the third, etc etc! I have to spread some more around before I can rep you again.

Err.... I don;t HAVE an ebay accound, nor a credit card to buy it... and I'm not in Australia! If I was, would I need a case?

If your aussie, get a Bopo. Its an underage credit card. If not Aussie, why are you asking us? Thirdly, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to im_a_super_smash_bro again. Fouthly, You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Oceanic again.

GAAAAAAAH! If I spread the reputation around any more, there will be none left to spread on my toast! Damn wiichat and it's spreads going so thin.

fifthly you have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later. :lol:

Anyhoo, Xyphon why not search for a thread about it if there isn't any threads about it start one up cause we can't really help you

Joker this will not turn into the "rep me cause I'm cool" thread

My mum says I'm cool...

boogie-7.jpg

Back