Wii in Australia thread

Or somebody shoot you, you will not be the cause of the Aussie Thread being closed because of your double and triple posting...got it?? :mad5:

Anyhoo Eb is alright..if you know people who work there:ihih: ...Tim isn't the only one with connections:ihih:

My frined works there so he holds (by that I mena puts behind/inside stuff) on to any good games at good prices :D Yes a bit dodgy but meh everyone wins...we'll both of us do anyway:lol:

I might get Final Fantasy III....

Last edited:
Woo I got some reps on this thread recently thank y'all! I only need 3 more to get a second block :D soo any1 is welcome to give me a rep :D

Back on topic, I hate the guys at my EB! They are nerds at Uni (except the hot chick lol) They make you feel bad when you return games :lol:

:lol: they make you feel bad. Tell them to get a real job :lol:

I would give you rep but it says I must spread some around....random repping time wooooo:D

I have one :D so I have money and lots of it :D....please don't rob me :lol: Anyhoo my course of random repping continues

Every rep is random rep from me (well, MOST are)

Fine!!!!!!!! Its the moddies fault if they close down a bloody thread just over three mere posts that are close to each other. Only silly stupid people would overreact that much.

Dont shoot me, im innocent!!

Oh and i do have to admit, there was one good guy at EB's in canberra. Over the years we become buddies cause we both liked the GC (i only bought GC games) and worshipped Nintendo as GOD.

Anyway, to the point, i preordered a wii quite late and was like 100th on the list. When i heard that i cracked a whammy on the spot, the guy felt for me and thought it would be nice to put up on 3rd place (with free VIP memership)

I C O U L D N O T E X P R E S S M Y D E L I G H T B A C K T H E N !!!

Every rep is random rep from me (well, MOST are)

Fine!!!!!!!! Its the moddies fault if they close down a bloody thread just over three mere posts that are close to each other. Only silly stupid people would overreact that much.

Dont shoot me, im innocent!!

Oh and i do have to admit, there was one good guy at EB's in canberra. Over the years we become buddies cause we both liked the GC (i only bought GC games) and worshipped Nintendo as GOD.

Anyway, to the point, i preordered a wii quite late and was like 100th on the list. When i heard that i cracked a whammy on the spot, the guy felt for me and thought it would be nice to put up on 3rd place (with free VIP memership)

I C O U L D N O T E X P R E S S M Y D E L I G H T B A C K T H E N !!!

Back