Wii in Australia thread

We are all Kirby users aye??? I think we have to settle who is the best when SSBB comes out

Hmmmm... I just went down to my local newsagent..as you do and had a thourhgt, why not get a new magazine and I was surprised to see NGamer issue 4 :wtf: so I purchased it. So if anyone didn't pick on it wasn't this magazine discontinued??

deity_link said:
Hmmmm... I just went down to my local newsagent..as you do and had a thourhgt, why not get a new magazine and I was surprised to see NGamer issue 4 :wtf: so I purchased it. So if anyone didn't pick on it wasn't this magazine discontinued??
Not sure about the magazine being discountinued, but I believe that's the November '06 issue.

Nah its the month before June issue...:lol: my mind just went blank

Oh dear, the magazines sold here are like 6 months outta date.

My most recent issue says the wii just got released...

NGamers is from Europe isnt it? I like NGamer. Nintendo Gamer was the one discontinued.

Ha! Extra shift at work today, I get $60 and i have $12 in my pocket, so guess which Wii game I can afford now!

Also, I use Pikachu in SSB not Kirby so HA!

Yeah I should've said Nintendo Gamer cause that's what I meant ohwell
I also got Ngamer but a while ago so yeah......Magazines might be outdated but there's just something about reading them that's makes the information so much more appealing...weird

Last edited:
I know! I buy all NGAMERs even though their outdated by a few months. Maybe cuase its got more humor and sometimes more detail than anywhere else. Like France

I only get it if I see it and have money, which I did when I got it a llittle while ago. I would go for a multiformat magazine (being the unbiased person that I am) but they aren't as detailed. They try to cover all formats and as a result leave out a lot of important things.

Thats right, important things like how the wii is soooo much better than other platforms (that was just the mags 5 cents)

Oh and this is the 2725 post i think

Oh My God Why Isnt My Siggy Being What I Want To

I Cant Even Change A Thing, Somebody Help!!!!

O H M Y G O D W H Y R T H E C A P S N O T W O R K I N G I J U S T W A N T T O E X P R E S S M Y F U S T R A T I O N

G R R R R R R ! ! ! ! !

I bought Kirby squeak squad today :D Its pretty fun! I love the lil p;ink ella :lol: I wanted to get mario strikers charged but the guy said that it was sold out :( then in a snotty voice he said "you should have pre-ordered" I ****in hate the guys ar my EB!!! They are the only store which has new releases tho :( NZ is sooo small :lol:

^^^ And dude whats with the triple post???

EB games suck, except for their 7 day return policy.

V E R Y U S E F U L L !!!!!

The dudes that work there are such bitches. One day when i was trading in some games i didnt want, the computer wouldnt give a price for one of em (timesplitters 2, one of the best games eva). So the dude was like, 'oh thattl be worth like 2 bucks then'.

Still recovering from shock i tried to get that game back

"no, ur trading is already done, no refunds (he looked very smug, as if he stole something)"

I exploded a few times on the spot. A R G H H H H H H E B I S S O G A Y S O M E T I M E S ! ! ! !

G R R R R R

Back