Wii in Australia thread

This is pretty random, but can u guys tell me if i should buy the G6 Lite 4GIG for $150AUS? Theres a shop i can go to which is selling it, so it would avoid online buying.

Also, someone gimme their Mario Kart FC! I wanna race! :)

Riviet said:
Is Myst for DS the same plot/storyline as the original one?
I pressume so, as thats what the description is basically outlining. But it has that 'new' thing and updated sound/visual. this is a GOOD thing though, I never played Myst

There's meant to be a new age in this one, and I never finished it to begin with so I'll be picking this one up for sure (more money flying out of my pocket :() Anyhoo I started to play Wii Play again when I got up this morning.....and promptly stopped playing it after I got bored of Tanks (the only decent game on it btw)

I played it once, never played again. Wii Play wasn't worth the extra $10... but I got it for the same price as the control at JB so meh

Can someone tell me if Strikers Charged is worth the money here?

Or should i buy that p.n.03 game ive been interested in lately??

Diomedes said:
Can someone tell me if Strikers Charged is worth the money here?

Or should i buy that p.n.03 game ive been interested in lately??
Of course its worth the money man! its a great game and u can pick it up for $70 at JBHIFI.

I had many many doubts on it, and when i saw jb's price, i went and got it. I was very surprised. I'm not a big fan of soccer at all, but i couldn't pull myself away from playing it, especially when i should have been studying for exams! Well worth the money. It's the first game since zelda that i've gotten a hand cramp from playing too much.
The online multiplayer is great! Heaps of fun, even though i suck at it =P

Seeing as Sam doesn't seem to be around, I bring you...

gfkihearyousayzc3.png

Top%2010%20All%20Full%20Priced%20Gam.gif

Advertising works for Nintendo, they really should do it more often, one Nintendo game, one I have NEVER heard of before, to Nintendo of Aus, i shake my head.

Top%2010%20Wii%20Games.gif

I wouldn't have thought Pirates would knock Zelda out of the top position! Next week MSC shall be Number 1 i predict! You heard it here first!

Top%2010%20Nintendo%20DS%20Games.gif

All I can say is, THANK GOD Bratz has gone, hopefully for good, let it never plague these charts again!

Last edited:
Damn Pirates 3 beating Buzz, thats a bit nooby. And Oceanic, you need to add EXCITING comments. And I just noticed, Zelda is finally knocked of top place. Hoorah! Wait, its for Pirates. DEATH TO ALL!

OMG, i need to commit seppuku, quick someone hand me a sharp thing!!

All i care is that animal crossing is still up on that list

EXCITING comments enough for you nkbswe5! Not really I hear you say, but wait, you are excited! Why I dont know, perhaps you could tell us? Anyhoo....Australia is finally getting the Turbographx games! Bring on the bomberman 93!!!!! YAYYY

Last edited:
OMG yeah i heard that!! Is the best news i have heard for quite a while.

I have never played a turbografx since it was never realised here, its gunna be exciting!!

Back