Wii in Australia thread

What's even better is we have a date!

Nintendo Australia said:
TURBOGRAFX™ GAMES COME TO Wii VIRTUAL CONSOLE

wii_logo.jpg

Australia, Melbourne, June 8, 2007 - The popularity of Wii Virtual Console in Australia and New Zealand is poised to grow even more with the addition of Turbografx™ (PC Engine) titles from July 6th, 2007. Retro classics such as Bonk's Adventure and the classic Bomberman 93 will soon be added to the extensive library of games already available. Turbografx games will be available for download from 600 Wii Points™.

With more than 75 titles currently available in Australia and New Zealand and more than 4.7 million Wii Virtual Console downloads made worldwide, Wii owners are truly embracing the ability to re-visit old gaming “friends” and proving that great games are always great games.

Wii lets players visit the Wii Shop Channel to redeem Wii Point to download classic video games from the original Nintendo Entertainment System®, the Super NES® and the Nintendo® 64, and the Sega Mega Drive and TurboGrafx consoles. These games are nostalgic totems to veteran gamers, and simultaneously, new, easy-to-play entries for younger players. These games demonstrate Nintendo’s staying power across generations by letting veteran gamers relive their glory days while their children play them for the first time.

The Wii Shop Channel is one of the many entertainment and informational channels that are available via the Wii system. Others include the Forecast Channel, the News Channel, the Mii Channel, the Everybody Votes Channel, the Photo Channel and the Internet Channel. Each of these broadens the appeal of Wii to new audiences and draws in consumers who might not otherwise be interested in a video game system.

July 6, mark your calenders, get excited...TURBOGRAPHX is coming!

June 6th is so far I know Diomedes its like almost a year away :lol: sorry could'nt resist

oooh, im sorry!!

I hope i didnt crush any hopes (cept for mine)

I thought it was june next year, oopsies

Sorry for the double posts, but i just hate people who edit your sigs.

Like mine <.< waaahh

What about the controls?? yes it is pretty good but the update before that clearly is better. KIRBY :D!!

What update!?

oh the controls one? yeah thats awesome isnt it!

I think ill stick with the gamecube controller setting, for the awesome vibration!!

I'm not copying what that guy said I've played as Kirby ever since I started playing Smash Bros and the reason he doesn't need to chagne is he has already attained perfection :D

I wanna see wats kirby's finish move is, in fact i wanna know all the finish moves!

CMON GIMMIE GIMMIE!!

Back