Wii in Australia thread

ok. i stopped going on the smash bros. dojo website because i hate all the spoilers. today i couldn't resist it. And my reaction is...................................
F*CK YEAH SONIC IN BRAWL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a random and related question, has anyone who ordered them got there 'jackets' yet?

I ordered some, but NoAus said it would take up to two weeks from the 9th of October for them to arrive, so dont sweat it yet.

Phantom Hourglass is fantastic, I have two
rare metals to make the phantom sword with
and am about to look for the third. :D

EDIT: Just a heads up that the Metroid Prime 3 preview channel is up with 6 videos and another one coming on the 17th October, I actually might pick this game up after watching these vids.

Last edited:
Nah I haven't got mine either, I'm not fuseed either, they're free after all.
As for Phantom hourglass I've only gotten one of the
rare metals
and am on my way to get my seocnd one :D

A day break so I can Double Post, I got the 'jackets'. There's a reason they're free, they look a bit weird and they block out the sensor a bit, causing the pointer to jump from side to side somethimes. However they're really grippy and they cusion the remote quite well if you happen to drop it (I have tested this). So for something free it gets the job done

Someone who hasen't posted on this forum for ages, your favorite Australian Wii user and personal hero, is finally commenting again.
Oh, and I'm back!

deity_link said:
On a nkbse5 related note wooo second video; High Noon At High School (Western Parody). A pretty good movie and it has Zelda music so that makes it better, good work nkbswe5 :thumbsup:
OH GEEZ HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?? I am spookified. And NOONE KNEW IT WAS ZELDA IN MY CLASS zomg. Then again, only one zelda nerd in the class. OFF TOPIC!

Anyway, that Wii Fitness board only supports weight up to 136kg, so I hope y'all aren't to fat.

oct7.top10allgames.gif

Here is a little GFK for you, to lazy to get the Nintendo one. Nothing surprising in the Ninty one anyway, I mean, HALO 3 got #1. Surprised? Ha.
...WAIT A MINUTE. DISASTER!

oct7.top10wiigames.gif

COOKING MAMA HAS GONE DOWN??? What's wrong with Australia these days???

So, anyone got a Xbox 360? I need some gamertags...i'm a lonely person.
(Wii60 FTW <--Me talking n00b)

Hehe, supanova.com.au it will answer all of your unknowingness. In Phantom Hourglass, I don't know how to get passed the SPOILER:temple:SPOILER and I'm confused with it...I'm playing Bleach alot because of the supanova and the anime there getting me into that and Naruto. I got exams and a camp coming up soon so I might be a bit busy.

So Eagles, good luck with the TEE exams and same to you Ekiushi with your HSC I guess...

And what's the deal with this preview channel ahe Nintendo conference or something?...And YAY! nkbswe5 is back, it's about time. I've been wondering where you were...

Thanks gpole, their was definately some room for improvement from my mocks. Welcome back nkbswe5, long time no see! :) It's pretty sad Cooking Mama is still in the top 10 charts...

nkbswe5 said:
Someone who hasen't posted on this forum for ages, your favorite Australian Wii user and personal hero, is finally commenting again.
Oh, and I'm back!
:lol:

nkbswe5 said:
OH GEEZ HOW DID YOU FIND THIS?? I am spookified. And NOONE KNEW IT WAS ZELDA IN MY CLASS zomg. Then again, only one zelda nerd in the class. OFF TOPIC!
You forget I am your one and only subscriber :D

nkbswe5 said:
So, anyone got a Xbox 360? I need some gamertags...i'm a lonely person.
(Wii60 FTW <--Me talking n00b)
I'll probabbly be getting one after christmas sometime, waiting for my brother to get enough so we can go halvesys on it (I can buy it by myself but then I won't have enough for my Wii game needs and the 360 games I want....geee isn't my life hard...)

I got my Xbox 360 Premium for $400 on one of those EB GAMES WEEKLY DEAL or something (This weeks was DS for $99) preowned. Day after buying, RED RINGS OF DEATH. EB Games gives 12 month warranty. Return it. Got one at another EB free replacement. Came with a uncleaned harddrive like my previous one and had many free games and demos on it. WOOOOOT!

SSB: Brawl
howtousethewiiremote.jpg

I'm baaaaack!

Ello all. What did I miss? Sonic in Brawl? Nice.

I just got back from Houston - it was reeeeal good. A bit sad to be back. Oh well.

Jet lag is not fun.

AndThen? said:
I'm baaaaack!

Ello all. What did I miss? Sonic in Brawl? Nice.

I just got back from Houston - it was reeeeal good. A bit sad to be back. Oh well.

Jet lag is not fun.

Oh no, he's back :scared: . Just kidding, good to hear you enjoyed it.

Back