Wii in Australia thread

lol...It seems as if they really come for maybe 3 posts or so and then don't do anything more...Not Sam...but others in the past...

If people don't wanna post..who are we to make them...and like it matters...Random talk is always fun...I think we should all get an award from WiiChat...Because we are the longest running national thread !EVER! And as someone mentioned before...it isn't even sticked...whatever the else that means...but it sounds important

(I really do use those dots too much don't I...?)

Yer now I'm starting too....
Did you catch a glimpse of that Wii in Canada Thread?
Died pretty quick, it was all like "whats going on ehhhh?".."oh so you got a wii ehhh?"...."Thats pretty kewl ehh"...."Yer so is there anything to talk about that has to do with Canada ehhhh?"......"spose not eh"

Nooooooooo! Not school! Don't make me go back there! *Grabs onto desk*.

Oh all the people in uni are so hoity toity with their fancy degrees and bachelors and what nots...and their long holidays.

Anyways....I guess we gotta savour these last couple of days...

Laser Challenge today! W00t

FFS I've been playing Mortal Kombat on the DS on Novice and I and telling Montaro to !@#$ OFF! Because he won't !@#$ing die!!! How did you do it Ekiushi?

And what the hell...Mortal Kombat for the DS isn't even on ign or anything...WHAT THE!!!!???? Now how am I going to cheat?

Last edited:
Oi Tails, where'd you get Capcom vs SNK 2 from? Did you get it recently?? I've wanted that game for a long time.

Lol, Wii sports is awesome. I play it constantly, it's a hit for alot of people. I brought it with me on my trip to perth, the twins across the street liked it alot.

Back from Laser challenge it was good but...

There were random people in there and they kept on following you around even after they shot you so then when you would respawn they would just kill you again...I told them to go away nicely...Then I said piss off...And then I kicked one of the two and he started to winge...And then he told they lady at the end...and because she likes the group that we had and not his she just said to the people in general not to hit others...and I was like 'hehehe, ****ing midget'....I did know him kind of...he was from our school...

So yeah...apart from him it was all good...but I had some things in my mind so I wasn't completely focussed on the game.........Because of school...Bloody School....:shifty:

Yay, I got Guitar Hero II today.
New updates on Eegra everyone!
Uhh
Its nearly febuary. Zack and Wiki Soon

Oh Well aren't you cool...

I just went up to Coles with my mum to help her shop around...and It was the weirdest time at the shops EVER!!! I knew half of the people I saw...and I hadn't seen them in about 3-4 years....Then over the P.A. I kept on hearing 'Graeme this' and 'Graeme that'...As you do I kept on getting alerted to my name being said because it's not that common of a name where I live...or at least until today...Anyways...There was also some bitchy people there too...And then as we were walking down the ramp to the car park...some kid goes 'Hey, it's Graeme'...I turned around to see...there were 4 people sitting at a table I wasn't sure it it was one of them...I thought they were just being stupid and then on of them turned around and said...'My name's Brian, I went to your Primary School'...How the hell could I remember him...so I didn't at the time he finished his sentence...the trolley was already dragging me down the ramp so I didn't say anything to him....And I heard one of the girls with him (PIMMP) laugh....The end...

If you're bored by that...wait till school starts!!!

Wii related...I really hope they make a new Mortal Kombat game...with wifi...I'm really into it now...Only thing is...I SUCK!

gpoleweski said:
If you're bored by that...wait till school starts!!!

Haha. I've got until Tuesday the 5th.

I've had a weird day today. I woke up this morning feeling as though I'd been slapped really hard across the face. I think it may have been myself, but damn - it stung. Oh and about an hour ago I slapped myself across the face without thinking about it. After I did it, I was extremely confused. It really hurt and I had no intention of doing it. Am I losing my mind?

Wii-related:

I went to my friends house yesterday. He just got Cooking Mama. I LOVE THAT GAME. I actually really really like it. I would never buy it - it's not worth the $88 he payed for it... but damn, that game rocks. I love to make the beef in wine sauce! Haha. I wasn't looking forward to playing it at all, but wow - it really made me want to cook something. It also kind of reignited my faith in motion sensing.

Stupid router... Being all spazzy, coming in and out... and then for some reason it doesn't even KNOW when it's been disconnected. It sits there and says the internet should be working, when very clearly it isn't. LIES!

And my neighbour must have moved their router because it stays connected to that router for about 5 seconds before saying 'there is no signal strength!' But at least that Router ACTUALLY knows when it's not working.

I thought maybe my computer was being cool, but I tried another laptop and still failure. Doing non-internet things sucks. I also don't like using the family computer because it sucks.

Anyway, complaints over - basically that was an explanation for not being here. Router = evil.

Anyway, I await the new MK game but I read it wasn't getting released until late 2008. But super cool new characters! Oh, and as for Motaru or whatever, I dunno. He wasn't so bad. Goro is harder.

Now to disappear again for a few days!

Lol...I kept seeing your MSN thing pop and then go off and then pop up and go off...You're just showing off because you're a pro at it now...His a freaking weird horse thing...I was really close this morning but I had to go to laser challenge....

And that really sucks about the new MK game....Aww Well..Got school to keep me busy...

But yeah...I checked more sites and...NO Mortal Kombat on the DS recognised...as a game...what the hell...?

AndThen? said:
Haha. I've got until Tuesday the 5th.

I've had a weird day today. I woke up this morning feeling as though I'd been slapped really hard across the face. I think it may have been myself, but damn - it stung. Oh and about an hour ago I slapped myself across the face without thinking about it. After I did it, I was extremely confused. It really hurt and I had no intention of doing it. Am I losing my mind?

Wii-related:

I went to my friends house yesterday. He just got Cooking Mama. I LOVE THAT GAME. I actually really really like it. I would never buy it - it's not worth the $88 he payed for it... but damn, that game rocks. I love to make the beef in wine sauce! Haha. I wasn't looking forward to playing it at all, but wow - it really made me want to cook something. It also kind of reignited my faith in motion sensing.

Lol...I'm glad to hear...And I don't think you're losing your mind...Just seems like an 'off' day...You haven't been on for a while...Or...did you just change your sig from the woman crying blood...? Was that a woman...was that your sig?....All will be revealed in the next post...If he/she hasn't already gone offline...

Last edited:
The onslaught of Super Smash Brothers Brawl spoilers are about to begin. Here are a couple of the first:
Luigi, Ness, Captain Falcon and Marth all confirmed to return. Here's the proof: http://www.brawlcentral.com/

I also rented Lego Star Wars the Complete Saga today, it's pretty fun, especially for a Star Wars fan. Also I haven't seen you post for awhile Andthen? :p .

Last edited:
You should probably put that in spoiler tags Gpole in case someone wanted that as a surprise ;)
Ness is awesome :p , Captain Falcon now also confirmed

Back