Wii in Australia thread

I can be your friend if you buy a 360 and headphones.
I need some headphones so I can shout at every stupud player I vs who picks Through The Fire and Flames. Damn it I hate them.

Awesome, can you make rooms on MOH and P/W them so only we could access it? Thatd be kewl.

I also find not many ppl use their headsets...or type during FPS matches (COD4 here), they just talk at the end...
And ppl that use their headsets during World in Conflict overuse them, so you dont know when they actually need help, or they just abuse all the noobs for being F***ing noobs......far call really, but it doesnt need to be said, just kick em!

If I was to have gay sex, then I think it would have to be with a female, otherwise it wouldn't really be gay. But that's just me. I think I should just shut up now. But if I was male, and were to have gay sex, then there would be no reason NOT to play the Wii or at least watch TV. Okay now I am really going to shut up.

Lol...That is why I said no more lol. I was gonna say something along the lines of that...but anyways...It's on the last page so it's in the past...kind of...

Anyhoo...Geez...posting 4 times in a row really limits you as to what you can say... erm...I hope they do have rooms or whatever...On MOH:H2...

Anyone seen any movies lately?

Deanis said:
Awesome, can you make rooms on MOH and P/W them so only we could access it? Thatd be kewl.
Yeah, plus no friend codes either. Hooray!

I haven't seen any movies lately, bar Johnny English. That was on channel 10 or something, I find it a very funny movie.

Ekiushi said:
If I was to have gay sex, then I think it would have to be with a female, otherwise it wouldn't really be gay. But that's just me. I think I should just shut up now. But if I was male, and were to have gay sex, then there would be no reason NOT to play the Wii or at least watch TV. Okay now I am really going to shut up.
I believe I have a new siggy

Oh god...lol, nice one nkbswe5...now...reaction...?

Yeah, I heard about that, no codes...just names...hopefully no one took my name...biatches...Lol...Jonny English is good, nice to hear Rowan Atkinson actually talking...And STUPID CINEMAS THEY ARE!!! No slit throats for you I guess...

Wow, just wow. I'm at work for one day and look what happens. Everyone has to see Sweeney Todd right now! As it's so awesome, as I'm sure I've said before.

I just dont really enjoy smash that much, and I dont see why I should spend 80 to 100 on something I wont play much and especially when I'm saving to live overseas for 6 months...
$100 would be like, a weeks worth of food!

Anyway...Wii Wii Wii 360 Wii Wii

(I bet no one saw my subtle hint in there)

Saw I Am Legend, thats about the extent of my recent movie watching, my mate wants to drag me along to Sweeny Todd.....we'll see, musicals aint really my thing.

Back