Wii in Australia thread

Cube games are harder and harder to come by these days, for the right buyer, those prices are perfect, and I never said I had to have that price, haggling is allowed :yesnod:

what is everyone doing to moz i got nothing to do>.> oh and im thinking of taking up wow again someone please restrain me

*hands toomstone a gun*
I have to go to some relo bash... >.<
heaps of ppl at my college still play WoW... the other 1/2 of us just roll eyes at them.

i miss my hunter but when i get back im not sure what to do i have done everything their is i tried raiding but im not the kinda person to get bossed around and not get a teir item=D **takes gun from deanis** "stay tuned for to see what happens next week on the life of TOOMSTONE"

well lads

In just a few short hours I am going to be faced with an impossible choice:scared:

Im selling up my wii and moving on to bigger and better things(aka a 360)
My auction is currently sitting at $550 dollars with 17 hrs 58 mins to go.

Do I:
Cancel it at 12 hrs to go?
or just ride it out?

I was hoping to get at least 700 for it, but that is slowly fading away

keep the wii until brawl comes out and then wait for mario cart if you dont like them then sell wii doesnt have much more to offer imo apart from a few others that are a bit iffy... what is the link to your ebay sale? "theam song starts"
toomstone: " i can taste wow on my lips"
stay tuned for more of the life of toomstone

brendo said:
well lads

In just a few short hours I am going to be faced with an impossible choice:scared:

Im selling up my wii and moving on to bigger and better things(aka a 360)
My auction is currently sitting at $550 dollars with 17 hrs 58 mins to go.

Do I:
Cancel it at 12 hrs to go?
or just ride it out?

I was hoping to get at least 700 for it, but that is slowly fading away
LET IS GO UNTIL HALF AN HOUR SIR!

It will go up.

SORRY OCEANIC, I BOUGHT MARIO FROM ANOTHER SITE

brendo said:
But you can only cancell it if there is 12 hours or more to go.

Brawl and mario kart do not interest me im affraid.

In b4 flamed

EDIT: for link. It is here
O RLY?
Oh, that makes sense I guess.
I still reckon it'll go up

man i played 800 for 2 controlers wii sports wii play and zelda on the realease date i know it has been a little while but still all that for under 800 its a bargin!!

I would seriously buy Heatseeker, The God Father, Red Steel and Metroid if they were all separate and were going for a good price....Do what you want, it's not our decision...You're the one giving up a gift from God :lol: No pressure...

NO TOOMSTONE!!! DON'T GO TO THE CRAP SIDE!!!! IT WILL GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR STUDIES AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO DO!!! AND IT COSTS MONEY TOO!!! THERE'S NO POINT!!! JUST PLAY A FREE GAME WHICH IS MORE FUN AND HAS MUCH BETTER GRAPHICS....Like download Steam and buy CS:S...An awesome game...and then get Garry's Mod...And then Half-Life...and then get the Orange Box...! Do it!!! It's more worth it than WoW!!! Even if Mr. T and Mini Me indorse it, it's EVIL!!!!

Back