Wii in Australia thread

Its probably because they opened a real store in Melbourne and can only monitor one thing at a time, no idea really ill call them later and find out why

Gotta take dogs walkies IN THE RAIN ack!

Lol...That 'Thanks again' must be mandatory, I get it in every damn e-mail from her...As if it could just be 1 person? I WANT A DOG!!! OR A SNAKEE!!!

WOOT!! IT SAID THAT THE FREELOADER WOULD SHIP ON APRIL 7TH BUT IT SHIPPED TODAY!!! WOO FOR WOOTNESS AYAY!!!!

How do you do an affiliate link on play-asia?

Last edited:
Yeah! i wanna know too!

Just called dungeon crawl and the store guys said they dont do anything with the online guys so they just said it was some server randomness. As long as its back up!

GOD my lab is waay too strong, and still learning as he is a puppy. Definitely going to be some alpha male, oh wellz

I would never get a snake, thats just too creepy. Did you kill your other snake gpole, been overfeeding it with n00bs i presume >.>

omg! i have been revealed!!! *hides under a rock in the room, away from any creepy snakes*

i am petrified now, i hate my steam account now, oh wellz

I saw ace attorney in store today for $40 but i didnt buy it for some reason

discuss

It sure is?

Discuss:

On of the biggest problems there days in the digital age is stagnation, if something hits a top 10 its spirals upwards in popularity because of it. Everyone only cares about whats already popular, thus things that deserve recognition don't get it. If people only listen to music they know they like how are they going to find new music? IMO services like Last.FM that recommend you things you didn't already know about are going to be crucial to the future in a big way (not an overstatment, its going to be that THAT big a deal, the entertainment industry is going to restructure from its current dinosaur into a new beast sooner or later) because without this avenue for expansion you will only ever touch what you know is safe

gpoleweski said:
Why do you hate your steam account, speaking of which BRENDO GO ON SOME TIME NEXT WEEK SO I CAN KILL YOU IN CSS!!!

And is this an afiliate link? http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-00.html
No.
Did you sign up for the affliate program?
Mine is: http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-60sx-49-en.html

It should be at the bottom of your page.
Bookmark mine and I'll bookmark yours and I'll use your affliate every second purchase :D (Every other will be with Oceanics link ;))

EDIT: To bookmark and affliate link, you need to click your bookmark tab, right click and say ADD NEW BOOKMARK. Just normally bookmarking the page wont bookmark the affliate link

Back