Wii in Australia thread

How the hell did this even surfaced?

Oh wellz, being ontopic my Freeloader STILL has not been shipped, it was supposed to have yesterday. Something is definitely going on, another angry email will be sent out this afternoon >.>

Apollo said:
How the hell did this even surfaced?

Oh wellz, being ontopic my Freeloader STILL has not been shipped, it was supposed to have yesterday. Something is definitely going on, another angry email will be sent out this afternoon >.>
Oh! Who did you order from?
DVDCrave said their sending it today. In business terms, this means at about 2pm :D

Got the 'proper' US version of NMH. its pretty damn good, but sooo damn repetitive. So far the easiest genre i can drop it into is a Beat Em Up.
It feels like a modern remake of Double Dragon with a lightsaber.
FORGET the overworld it really is quite crap, and the graphics in this area are really quite bad.

Watch every cut scene, they are oozing with style, and i personally like the anime look. i must admit the red blood contributes to the game alot... I cant imagine a guy getting pinned to the roof with a giant blade would look anywhere near as effective with black pixels dripping from him...

In other news I unlocked SONIC in Brawl. Damn hes fast but hes the weakest character.

Sonic is mad, sooo good. God I love this game. I went through all the Subspace Emissary cutscenes this morning, they're awesome. Lucas is the best!

Deanis: Have you tried random online matches? Do they work for you?

lol Diomedes was banned again, i feel so sorry for him. Its fun though

My freeloader has been shipped today, i am waiting!!

i should watch that trailer, might encourage me to buy a 360 along with banjo 3

Apollo said:
[STRIKE]lol Diomedes was banned again, i feel so sorry for him. Its fun though

My freeloader has been shipped today, i am waiting!!

i should watch that trailer, might encourage me to[/STRIKE] Im going to buy a 360 along with banjo 3 so I can play with brendo, oceanic, and nkwsbe5

Fixed.

And what if i was a girl :eek:

jokes jokes everybody, i just watched St trinians, it was entertaining in a wierd way...

Back