Wii in Australia thread

Why YES! YES I AM!
Or maybe this fellow just got banned and needed to make a new account. Who knows?
DVDCrave have 10% off all stock! (Coupon code is 'fools') ITS KATAMARI TIME

So you're implying its apollo (number 3)

Seriously you guys are bring way to much attention to this thread, We'll all be getting permabanned soon :(

Ill speak for oceanic here :

Play asia have 20 % off atm

brendo said:
So you're implying its apollo (number 3)

Seriously you guys are bring way to much attention to this thread, We'll all be getting permabanned soon :(

Ill speak for oceanic here :

Play asia have 20 % off atm
Yeah, but they don't seem to have 20% off all games.
And Katamari is region locked
So.....
Play-Asia... they have anime figurines!

Yes, It is Apollo number 3. Just check his MSN name (Simply Nintastic)

Edit: Hey, I'm the one who showed Oceanic Play-Asia,so how is he the PLay-Asia guy >.>
I GIVE HIM COUPONS!

I haven't re-added him yet, I got a new email and haven't got around to re-adding everyone yet

I think it was only on instock stuff on play-asia?

Hmm I should have looked if play asia sell those bioshock figures

Nah, all the games on my wanted list (including old games like Cooking Mama) are not on sale. But the power adapter and candy are. Good stuff!

sup apollo no GTA will have a better over world storyline super retarted graphics est tahn vice city that game is my top ps2 game ever and in my top 10 games maybe even top 5!

nkbswe5 said:
Nah, all the games on my wanted list (including old games like Cooking Mama) are not on sale. But the power adapter and candy are. Good stuff!

Yay!
I really want it! Play asia dont have this though :(

1181854595.jpg

Yeah i wasnt at all impressed with the quality of the new trailer, or maybe it was just the crapiness of youtube...

Anyone remember the old site nintastic?

Did somebody mention that playasia sells candy!?

Hey, guess who has a new computer? Apart from Apollo...:D

No more word on my SSBB order, I'll have to put $5 more into the PP Account....

And sadly, my guinea pig is dying :( His lost all movement in his legs and I'm afraid to look at him in the morning because I'm expecting the worst...

Eh....All good things must come to an end some time or another...Like my new screen, 2 dead pixels already, no that it compares to what I've said above...

Sorry for the fepressing post, I'm no emo.

2 dead pixels already :O That's terrible, take it back!

Enjoy your new computer. And maybe take your keyboard back too, way too many spelling mistakes in that one ;)

lol I agree with oceanic, You should'nt have dead pixels already!

Oceanic- What are you? The spelling pollice?

is there a word for a phobia of bed spelling by the way?

Well, my Freeloader has officially been allocated and shipped. Good, yes? WELL, my Brawl has been "shipped" for a loooong time now... yet still no sign of it. I want to playyyy.

Back