Wii in Australia thread

I dunno. Ill change the offer on tuesday if delayed. I should get some sleep now, i have to be up 8am for band rehersal...until 1pm :|

nkbswe5 said:
I hope its true. Just cause.
Ok heres the interview
As eager Australian gamers count down to the launch of Nintendo's radical Wii, Screen Play has nabbed the first ever interview with Nintendo Australia's Managing Director.

Seiji, an 18-year Nintendo veteran who has spent the past seven years in Australia
Link

Last edited:
Sweet!
As for the band, I am a percussionest. i play xylophone, some other random items and drumkit. Its lame. I also play saxaphone. But not well yet.

Anyway, im off. My lord, Sam_Harris, everytime I read your quote in my siggy, I laugh. Thank you :p

_Matt_

All you needed to read is:
Seiji, an 18-year Nintendo veteran who has spent the past seven years in Australia, is also is refreshingly honest about GameCube's lack of success.

Yeah well i was going to point out that he isn't very good in interviews but you guys cant read i'll edit

My overlord, Sir Sam_Harris, thank you. Just for your kind jestures, I have changed my avatar. Yay, I have an excuse for changing it!

Yes, he was cool, he was like, blue! you need 2 more posts till 800 posts! Quick, lets get there!
Are you liking the wii? ANswer. Now!

Back