Wii in Australia thread

I think I should start playing BF2 again just to show dean and natt who's boss.

Wii.

i think theres s*** dribbling from your mouth :p

but yeah amte.. come on tonight if you got nothing on.. i plan to play untill around 2-3am tonight.. just let me know your alias and we'll set up some kamikaze missions.

Okay, so for some reason I was signed into MSN and I came back to 4 of my contacts trying to give me MSN virus. Yay.

Oh they want you to lose all your work for sure....

OK....I've accidentally deleted half my fonts on my puter...so nothings displaying correctly.

Can't people scan their computers more often? Surely they'd show up on even the free virus scanners? Heck, some of these people have Norton. Stupid people.

Eki, I know what you mean, but it's not a virus on their computer, it's just that a computer bot thing has hacked their account password and is adcertising when they're offline, when they're online next time just tell them to change their passwords and it shouldn't happen.

I wish NSW had that damn public holiday. It seems QLD decided to visit Byron during the weekend - so much so, I had 'network busy', and nothing could get through... until 5am in the morning when I got a text message, that was sent at about 3pm the day before.

Back