Wii in Australia thread

Not my fault we only have like the one cell tower. Heck, parts of the town aren't even covered by it.

Coastal Town. You should ask them to put another tower thing in your city to take the load off in heavy times.

HA! "Oh cell towers will cause cancer to our local wild life!! No cell towers evil" would be the response.

ugh.. whats on everones list for tomorrow??? mines completly out of the window:

1.butload of orders that total around 3cm thick
2.Backorders to process through and get ready ( a job i am not ment to do.. but kinda forced to)
3.Bulk run going out to blackwater/emerald/duaringa/dingo tomorrow afternoon ( and the orders havent even been touched yet.. i'm farked)
4.the usual lateness of the courier company
5. bulk freight from suppliers sometime tomorrow
6. Short staffed by 2 people
=_= i'm just glad the 800 odd kilogram pallets arrived on friday.. otherwise we would have literally no room to walk around..

I am supposedly getting a visit from the director who has, according to him, heaps of invoices for me. Thanks. Just what I always wanted - work. I am not even meant to be working tomorrow! But at least I get Thursday off to make up for it. And I'll probaby suffer for it on Friday though...

Oh, and have I mentioned how I am again getting behind on my uni work? I swear it's impossible to stay up on the lecturers. There just isn't enough time in the day to sit and listen to a 2 hour lecture!

oh mannnnnnnn.... shouldnt do that again *yawns*... 1:30 i ended up ging to bed last night... today i will end up working more hours than i spent sleeping.. thats screwed up!

Sounds fun Liger. But I wouldn't worry too much. I do that all the time. Though, I make up for it by sleeping over 12 hours the next day.

=_= dead...

i completly forgot about the furniture truck... 23 filing cabinets each weigh 52kg's =_=

what a bastard of a day that was :lol: glad the dam things over and done with now :D

Ok, so I had the day off today. What did I do? Well, I did do some uni work - but not nearly enough. I am still a week behind in one unit and have given up on the belief that I will listen to all the lecturers, because I won't. But on the plus side, one of my units finishes this week. The downside being exams are coming painfully close.

Back