Wii in Australia thread

*sigh* I tire of IB.

My gaming life has pretty much died, but that'll change these holidays somehow. Oh and definitely with the release of Uncharted 2!

Wow, new look forum. I know I'm a little late to weigh in on the Ashes discussion, but I can't believe we didn't play Hauritz on a pitch like that. Look at the success of Marcus North, and imagine what a fully fledged off spinner would have been able to do.

Happy belated birthday to Zubayr! I was unable to sign in here yesterday, but nevertheless hopefully you enjoyed it.

If anyone is experienced in memorising a 3500 word speech overnight, any advice would be greatly appreciated >.>

Happy belated birthday to Zubayr! I was unable to sign in here yesterday, but nevertheless hopefully you enjoyed it.

If anyone is experienced in memorising a 3500 word speech overnight, any advice would be greatly appreciated >.>

You don't need to memorise it, you've got cue cards if you reeeally need. I ended up memorising my IOP accidently through just reading it over and over and over. I did the same for my ToK oral heheh..

And if you can't use cue cards, just write it really small on your arm and use a magnifying glass. There's no rules saying you can't use a magnifying glass!
'Nuff said.

You don't need to memorise it, you've got cue cards if you reeeally need. I ended up memorising my IOP accidently through just reading it over and over and over. I did the same for my ToK oral heheh..

Hmmz, yeah I need to hand something to the teacher at the end anyway :3, I'll make some. How long did yours go for?

And if you can't use cue cards, just write it really small on your arm and use a magnifying glass. There's no rules saying you can't use a magnifying glass!
'Nuff said.

Haha, nice try, peering with a magnifying glass into the audience will also add bonus entertainment points.

Hmmz, yeah I need to hand something to the teacher at the end anyway :3, I'll make some. How long did yours go for?

Ten minutes forty... I think. Something like that. Short and sweet. You don't want to crap on.

Ten minutes forty... I think. Something like that. Short and sweet. You don't want to crap on.

Hmm yes, I can tell tomorrow will be mighty boring. The whole day will be devoted to IOPs, perhaps I should start first before the teacher starts to daydream.

You can always do what I did. Write your entire speech on the cue cards and refuse to let them be checked by your teacher. Just don't peer at them too much and it's all good to go. Writing a few words on each card like my teacher suggested just didn't work.

Back