Wii in Australia thread

Apparently we should have won the first test, and the third umpire "is definitely english".

Aaaand Ricky Ponting single-handedly cost us the last test.

Yeah...because there's I in team when we want someone to blame for losing.
They win together, they lose together. They've lost good players, Ricky Ponting can't be blamed for people getting older and newcomers still evolving.

Apparently we should have won the first test, and the third umpire "is definitely english".

Aaaand Ricky Ponting single-handedly cost us the last test.

Yeah, you's should have won the first test but somehow we managed to pull a draw out the bag! It was epic. And lol.

If it was for how he got out, then that was just Freddie's superb fielding. Watch this and get the tissues ready for a possible ejaculation:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ3B-Avhxw8[/ame]

If it was for his captaining, then he didn't really do anything wrong. We just bowled so well in the first innings. If anyone, I'd blame the selectors for not putting a spin bowler in the side for the last test. The wicket was perfect for a spin bowler, look at Swanny!

I'll see you in November 2010 when I come over for the next Ashes! Although I might just have to come in January '11 so I'll go to the Sydney test, then I really will see you!

"hussey's single was there, ponting shouldve run it hard from the start."

Basically.

Aaaand you're coming to Australia!? Come say hi!

Derrr gpole. Adelaide Oval is a great cricket pitch! Always makes for a good test. And have you ever even been to Adelaide? No? Stfu then!

Oh, and I don't even know if I'll be in Adelaide next year. Uni ahhhhhhhhh

And I'm not blaming Ricky Ponting. I didn't watch The Ashes, and couldn't care less anyway. I'm just saying this is what people have been saying.

Back