Wii in Australia thread

well....credit card bill came yesturday.. a nice $1,000 spend on computer **** * sigh* :(

so what did i do today? another $800 spend :lol: got to make myself feel better :D

1.nvidia GTX285 overclocked 1GB graphics card "black edition" ( RRP $800 but because i have spent so much money with them they knocked off $200 :D )

2.thermaltake 850w PSU installed

3. GIGABYTE EP41-UD3L motherboard ( to fit the new card, as the XFX motherboard wasnt big enough :lol: ) should be good for a little while now, looking forward to running BF2 /Farcry 2 at 100% graphics settings :D

Last edited:
yeah when i am no longer poor :lol:

but now this PC needs a whoel new re-install... just what i was looking forward to =_=

re-install going o so far. no hickups or anything like that to report... it actually shut down first time without and end programs ! :O i'm shocked!

*takes a bow*

just got BF2 to re-install, the drivers for my joystick, drivers for my MOMO FF wheel, NFS Carbon, flatout:UC mmmmmmmm i think thats it. i called it quits at like 1am this morning.. waking up at 6am is not the best idea that i've had =_=

*bows to Liger for his sig*
*exits*

I just got back from a 2 day retreat and omg...for thos eof you with me on their facebook...feel free to take a gander at that video, hahahaa! Oh geez...I went all out xD

For those of you who don't have me...youtube's the next stop :p

*bows to Liger for his sig*
*exits*

Why your visits have become less frequent than a blue moon. It's a shame I don't recognize half the members in every other thread. Good old WiA thread.
Check your PMs dude

*exits*

Back