Wii in Australia thread

It would have been very un-australian of me to not post in this thread so close to Australia Day!

So hello to all (including our adopted foxy).

a...australia day???

ohhhhh you mean that public holiday where i woke up at noon and did SFA for the remaining hours of daylight? yeah it was a good day hey? :lol:

next one isnt untill march... april.. mapril.. whenever the hell easter is this year.

howdy all

what did i miss?

in other news, i have beatles rock band now if anyone plays it.

say heyy hooooooooooo! long story short I need that boxxy sig again and i cant find it anywhere anyone still have it saved?

I wonder if Liger went to clipsal 500 this year, he seemed to be the car fanatic sort of person. 'twas noisy, and random people kept parking in and walking down our street. I live like a block away from the main stand of the racetrack.

OH MY GOSH! THIS STILL EXISTS? I was just lurking my email inbox and saw my password and such stored so i might as well drop for a visit.

OIII! DUDES! WHat's happening?
Hahaha just to read thes tart fot his thread and look to now, it's crazy how much stuff has changed in my life in just 4 years. Craaaazy, but awesome!:D

Anyways guys, I rememebr we had a lil discussion here about K Rudd when he was handing out money left right and centre and I seemed like the lone horsemen thinking that he was pretty much an irresponsible dick...Turns out I was right! :p

Now, what I'm wondering is what do you guys think of him now, this thread has some great history, I for one don't want it all to just die, we did have wuite alot of fun here from time to time. So if you can, reply and see where this **** goes hahaha.

gpole OUUUT! (yes, I need to make it known that I'm leaving)

And I need to make it known that I'm entering.
Ello y'all! This is the best thread necromancy I've seen in a long time. More discussions indeed.
On Rudd: Trying to become popular, win the hearts of stupid people by throwing money at them! YAY!

Back