Wii in danger of repeating the Gamecube?

Before you actually slate nintendo's online capabilities at least give them a chance to bring out some decent online games.

I'm sure it'll improve in good time

i have played the ps3 online in my cusins house.trust me it nothing special it like wii maybe better as u can add ppl in game easier but that it.

i no u need a good pc to run these games but everyday pc's get cheaper meaning it getting cheaping to play these games

T3kNi9e said:
Yup, except you really need to keep upgrading your PC, which is very costly and is why I quit playing PC games. But you're still right, which is why there's a big plus to buying the Wii. Thats why I have both Wii and 360, Wii statisfies my Nintendo needs that ive always loved while 360 satisfies me when it comes to the more current games, more mature games, challenging games and the competitiveness of online that Wii doesnt have.

I know Wii has online, but its not good. Wii players may think its good if they havent experienced Xbox Live or maybe even PSN (Playstation Network). Its nice to see Nintendo bringing in Online this time and it brings more competition to it, but it has a LONG way to go to catch up to even PSN, let alone Xbox Live.

Not really.
I have played Xbox live numerous times at friends houses, and have recently played on the PSN. Its really not leaps and bounds over what Nintendo has got, its better..but not really really better.

Personally I like the direction Nintendo is going with online, as well as the other non-online games that are made available to us. I'm having a good time.

ally_uk: Oh, I dont doubt it. C'mon its Nintendo, they can do anything they want in gaming, its just they take a while to. I guess they like to test the waters instead of full commit right away.

jimbo: cant really just go to friends house and play expecting to feel any different.

Yes its true, PC's do get cheaper, but so do consoles. Even though gamecube is really cheap right now, you cant play Wii games. Same with computer in some sense. Even though the computer got cheaper, you cant play current games with it. I bought a $500 computer recently, now back in the days, it would have been a top notch super computer, but not anymore, I can only play some older games on it.

CantGetaWii: Same as other guy. I cant really try to reason with you guys since most of you really like the Wii really bad. If I were to talk down the Wii you guys would see differently in every aspect because you will refuse to accept anything bad about it. All I can say, is go to a neutral website, maybe a few reviewer website and ask in General Discussion or something, how much better Xbox Live is to Wii's Online. You will get the answer. Since I have both, I know what im talking about.

Let me put it in somewhat of an anology. Its like comparing a MMO like WoW that you pay for, vs a MMO thats free. Since WoW gets money every month, they are able to upgrade, have better servers and add things.

and of course you would love Nintendo's direction, your a big Nintendo fan, how would you not? But since im not a Diehard Nintendo fan im not entirely happy. I still like Nintendo and still play my Wii, but im not stuck on one console and I can honestly say Xbox is better. I usually buy a Wii game, play it and thats it until I get another.

T3kNi9e said:
ally_uk: Oh, I dont doubt it. C'mon its Nintendo, they can do anything they want in gaming, its just they take a while to. I guess they like to test the waters instead of full commit right away.

jimbo: cant really just go to friends house and play expecting to feel any different.

Yes its true, PC's do get cheaper, but so do consoles. Even though gamecube is really cheap right now, you cant play Wii games. Same with computer in some sense. Even though the computer got cheaper, you cant play current games with it. I bought a $500 computer recently, now back in the days, it would have been a top notch super computer, but not anymore, I can only play some older games on it.

CantGetaWii: Same as other guy. I cant really try to reason with you guys since most of you really like the Wii really bad. If I were to talk down the Wii you guys would see differently in every aspect because you will refuse to accept anything bad about it. All I can say, is go to a neutral website, maybe a few reviewer website and ask in General Discussion or something, how much better Xbox Live is to Wii's Online. You will get the answer. Since I have both, I know what im talking about.

Let me put it in somewhat of an anology. Its like comparing a MMO like WoW that you pay for, vs a MMO thats free. Since WoW gets money every month, they are able to upgrade, have better servers and add things.

and of course you would love Nintendo's direction, your a big Nintendo fan, how would you not? But since im not a Diehard Nintendo fan im not entirely happy. I still like Nintendo and still play my Wii, but im not stuck on one console and I can honestly say Xbox is better. I usually buy a Wii game, play it and thats it until I get another.

Considering I have played all of the various versions of online I don't see how I can show favoritism to the Wii. All I said was that Xbox live really isn't leaps and bounds over Wii's online or the Ps3's for that matter. Its better, but its not really really better.

I also never said the Wii was perfect, but there you go, putting more words in my mouth again, bringing out the fanboyish comments again.

I am also not stuck on one console, considering I play 360 numerous times at friends houses and may even get one for Christmas.

All I said was I like the direction Nintendo is going with their online stuff, considering they aren't experienced in that regard. For a first time on a console..Wii's online isn't horrible. Problem is too many 360 owners are used to live, and want it to be up to par with that and be exactly the same etc.

So again, before I get more words put into my mouth..I like the direction Nintendo is going with their online.

No matter what you say I do believe you show favoritism to your Wii. Almost everyone in these forums does.

I never said you claimed it was perfect. I said that your a fanboy of Wii, so chances are you wont like someone talking bad about the Wii. You're probably more blind to its flaws, just like most people in these forums.

Playing Xbox at your friends house doesnt mean anything, owning doesnt even mean anything if you still have favoritism towards one system.

I bought a Wii before I ever experienced Live. I never knew how good or bad it was. Infact I hated the fact that you had to pay to play. It wasn't until I found out Wii had no online again that I decided to by Xbox with or without Live. I expected Wii to have online since it already had shown its success in PS2 and Xbox, once I saw they still lacked online I was pretty let down. Obviously they have SOME online games, but still too little variety. After playing Xbox Live is when I realized how much PS2 and Wii online sucked compared to Live. Simply put, the only thing Wii has that Live has is the ability to play people online and the ability to buy old games.

Now whats the problem with Wii online vs Live? First and foremost:

- Live has ALOT more players on it.
- Better Servers
- Live has achievements that include online play, for example, getting 100 kills with a sniper on Gears of War, or getting 100 headshots.
- You can download demos instead of having to rent or buy a game.
- Live has alot more old arcade games you can download with exception of Nintendo games.
- Live has download content upgrade games and to add on to games like maps, levels, etc.
- Live now has original Xbox games that can be downloaded
- Live has the ability to play pre-release online beta versions of games like when I played Call of Duty 4.
- Live has a section where you can actually download DVD's

Okay im going to stop here because there's to many to name, but yes... Xbox is REALLY REALLY better than Wii's and PS3's online. I know you wont go ask in a neutral forum because you already know this to be true, you're just a fanboy. I dont know why you just dont admit it. I know both Xbox and Wii flaws but I wont go denying it.

Again, I never said the Wii was freaking perfect dude, and I have stated its flaws in posts in this thread and others around here.

And I appreciate your list, what I saw was better servers, more people and a lot of downloads pretty much.

Honestly though, let it this and the thread die already.
Its dragged on for too long, and has gotten off topic in places.

T3kNi9e said:
Kane and Lynch does suck. Its just an "Entertaining" game. But other than that its just another average game. 6/10 suits it compared to the average xbox game. Fire Emblem I also think is trash. I would never waste my time playing that game. I could care less what you think but thats a nerd game, if you love it your a nerd, I dont care what you say. If you dont wanna follow gamespot then atleast follow 1up.com they're one of the most influential reviewers around, they alteast gave your Fire Emblem a decent rating. They gave Mario a real good rating, but mentioned that near the end it starts to get repetitive in level layout, which I agree. But still, IGN?! They're seriously the worst.

Oh god, please tell me you're kidding. PLEASE. First, I know Kane and Lynch is a mediocre game. But Jeff got fired after writing that review. Later, a document was leaked online that showed how much Jeff's review was edited. My point is that Gamespot has troubles with journalist integrity as well.

What gets me is the Fire Emblem bashing. It's a bad game because it appeals to nerds? Oh please. Just because you don't want to play the game doesn't mean it's trash. I'm sorry but saying "Fire Emblem sucks because I don't want to play it" is a weak and laughable argument. You fail to actually address the mechanics of the game itself which further invalidates your "arguments". Not only that, but you're just blindly defending Gamespot without actually reading the Fire Emblem review. Here's what they had to say:

1)Too difficult: My casual gamer sister could beat the game without too much difficulty; the game is not that difficult

2)Story is laughable: Yeah right. It's actually a pretty good story with multiple viewpoints being blended into one game. It makes a lot of use out of dramatic irony as you play on one side one chapter and then switch sides for another chapter.

3)No Mii integration: A stupid complaint since Miis have no place in Fire Emblem. Leaving them out is not a bad thing.

4)No online: Fire Emblem doesn't lend itself to online very well so this is another stupid complaint.

I thought IGN's Fire Emblem 10 review was a POS as well but at least Bozon realized that his stupid complaints weren't enough to make the game a 6. Oh yes, I don't agree with everything IGN reviewers say. But at least I can acknowledge that. IGN Wii has yet to write a review that made me go WTF at both the score and review (just the latter).

1-Up isn't much better than Gamespot and also tends to underrate. That site gave the new Trauma Center a 5 for being way too difficult. But on the IGN boards, Bozon basically said those guys were noobs and that the game wasn't that hard. What gives?

Have you guys ever thought maybe they're biased towards IGN? Which is why its never good to just look at one site. Have you guys notice how many ads they have? They are payed alot of money and no matter what that does have influence on things. Thats like when that guy donated a shitload of money to Ohio state and the administrators admit that his opinion counts alot at the school.

I have seen Soul Caliber Legends ads so that must mean Matt gave SCL a high score amirite?!.....oh wait, he didn't? IGN's editoral and marketing divisions are completely separate; the latter deciding what ads to put on the site has no impact on the reviews of the editor. I agree that you shouldn't just look at one site which is why I favor IGN and Gametrailers.

Last edited:
Fire Emblem sucks, I could care less how much some people say its good. Its a slow boring game and its basically the typical turn base type RPG japanese make. Im sorry if the truth is the only people ive seen playing those type games are anime nerds. The ones who keep to themselves drawing anime in that back of the class back when I was in highschool. I dont doubt this appeals to japanese and some americans.

Just because a game appeals to you doesnt mean its good. I cant help it if im the average american who likes stories like Bioshock, Halo and Mass Effect. Im sorry I dont like anime stories. In my opinion and it seems to be the opinion of most reviewers that no other game has a story so in depth and well written as Bioshock and Mass Effect, topped with great gameplay I really dont think any other game is on its level.

Also I dont exactly base everything on GameSpot, thats just the place I end up having to go alot because they usually review most games while my favorite reviewers (GameInformer) only do certain games. IMO they are the 100% top notch review magazine. The way it seems over at IGN, it seems as if they rate their Wii games compared to other Wii games. I dont like that, i want it reviewed compared to all games. Because a game rated 8 can be a 6 compared to Xbox games.

Btw, Fire Emblem doesnt suck in my eyes because of reviews. I rented it and it blows. I wont even get Final Fantasy because its turn-based. Turn base is so tedious and boring. I dont like having to choose an attack, then choose the enemy and keep going back and forth like its a stupid card game. Which is why I prefer realtime over turn-based. Its basically pokemon with a different story and graphics.

If IGN gives Fire Emblem an 8 and Mass Effect an 9.4, that disgust me, because Fire Emblem isnt 1.4 points away. Its no where near it, Fire Emblem deserves atleast a 7 because im comparison to overall games out there Fire Emblem is trash unless played by a fan of anime and turn-based RPG.

IGN SUCKS!! They gave Assassins Creed a 7.7, Fire Emblem is better?! rofl...

Well, at least you tried the game I suppose. But I'm not into anime and I think Fire Emblem is a great game so cut the generalization crap.

Seriously, just because YOU think the game sucks doesn't mean it DOES suck. Don't mix your gaming preferences with an objective analysis of a game. What you may find boring is interesting to others and what others may find boring is interesting to you. Metroid is a critically acclaimed franchise but a lot of people find the games boring therefore Metroid sucks...but it doesn't. What I'm pretty much going to say is that your opinion towards Fire Emblem (and Final Fantasy) is worthless because you cannot get over your own preferences and bias. Have a good day.

PS: I don't find Halo or Final Fantasy very interesting so they must suck amirite?!

PPS: IGN has different teams of reviewers for consoles that have different gaming preferences and different review styles. Hilary's reviews are going to be different than Matt's. But you recommended 1-up over IGN and that site gave a LOWER score to Assassin's Creed so they must suck more amirite?!

PPPS: Don't bother to address my posts because I've decided to just end the "discussion" here. Sadly, you have EXPLICITLY said that you're going to ignore anything goes against your close-minded opinions. So I won't waste anymore time.

Last edited:
CantGetAWii said:
Considering I have played all of the various versions of online I don't see how I can show favoritism to the Wii. All I said was that Xbox live really isn't leaps and bounds over Wii's online or the Ps3's for that matter. Its better, but its not really really better.

DUDE are you serious, i can not respect any thing else you said because of this comment. I love all three of my systems but any body with a brain can see that live is a better online experience then the other two by leaps and bounds.

Communicate with other gamers while playing differnt games, or while playing the same game.

Video chat with people from around the world

Demos, preview vids, Betas, arcade, online rentals of movies, tv shows and independent exclusives, along with ability to purchase.

Better servers, more people, most games support online

Expand your game experience with content downloads that give you extra maps, weapons, cars, even expansion packs

To say that its not that much better than the wii's and ps3's online was a little retarted even for you. Even the most die hard nintendo fan cant argue with that.

Its exactly what T9 said i agree, you just cant see what wrong with the wii and every time some one says something bad about it you and your friends have to comment on why its better than the 360, or ps3 thats fanboyism i can talk bad or good about the wii without even having to refernce the other two, i also can talk good or bad just by comparing it to nintendos other consoles. I don't agree with every thing that T9 says but he hit that one on the money.

Last edited:
yungblood6 said:
DUDE are you serious, i can not respect any thing else you said because of this comment. I love all three of my systems but any body with a brain can see that live is a better online experience then the other two by leaps and bounds.

Communicate with other gamers while playing different games, or while playing the same game.

Video chat with people from around the world

Demos, preview vids, Betas, arcade, online rentals of movies, tv shows and independent exclusives, along with ability to purchase.

Better servers, more people, most games support online

Expand your game experience with content downloads that give you extra maps, weapons, cars, even expansion packs

To say that its not that much better than the wii's and ps3's online was a little retarded even for you. Even the most die hard nintendo fan cant argue with that.(words spell checked)

Isn't that just his preference? I always mute VOIP chat in my PC games and I never pad of add on stuff for games unless it is a sequel or a real episode. The only thing I would want is more betas and a HD! Also too it's free so you get what you pay for I guess.

Also too there is no way and hell the Wii is going to repeat the GC. They are nothing alike. As soon as the current wave of software reaches bargain bin prices you will see another surge. Yet the Casual gaming idea is pushing system almost as good as SONY buy a dvd player plan, if not better since people are buying this solely to game be it casual or not.

Also too as illustrated here in the thread there is a big divide in the current hardcore gamer. that is not good for the current hardcore only systems. Releasing one type of game actually causes the other not to like the system. thats a real power struggle. the more tolerant the over all gamers are the better off the system will do as a whole it seems. There is the I'm a cooler gamer than you causing a lot of static online right now. These are the guys that have to have a HD system or a PC. I have a PC but I'm over my self and most of the gimmicks you guys like. Graphics are great but some stuff is getting boring. Yet that effect may take like 3 years or so!

It almost like there is a realism gamer now and a fantasy gamer in the console world now. Before there where more fantasy gamers. You even got some guys that are trying to put down guys who like fantasy or turn based games. To those guys I hate to break it to you but you are playing a game. It's actually a child's game too. How many squad based FPS will you buy? I have like 7 already and I'm burnt out! I don't want anime art but I do want a lot more creativity! The absolute extreme of these guys are CS players. If you even call you self cloud they will puke on their mouse it seems! These guys have an xbox mostly since FF is going to be a big game on the PS3.

This same divide is what pretty much turned PC gaming into to all FPS or WOW games. The thing that keep me gaming was the open-ness of console gaming. I've played in ranked matches for money and I still do yet I still remember and love all the games I played before I got there. Just remember These are still games you are playing and there is not that much manly about them. You can dislike some thing all you want but gaming is much bigger than one preference. I'm a little tired of the online ranks with in the FPS scene. i go there to get a quick fix and keep my skills up but if any thing i feel as if nintendo has made the better choice by getting these type of gamers off the system. It's not the violence that is a problem, it's the discus of getting owned by some one during a match and that vengeful state of pay back.

If you look at the system sales of by way of a fan boys eyes you get the same feeling! You ask your self how is my team getting beat! WTF is going on!
It's like saying some one got a lucky shot in a online game yet he keeps hitting you but you have the advantage some how yet it does not matter. You think he's got to be cheating! AIMbot! The Wii is like that right now. It can't last as every one you know doesn't like it. Thanks to how nintendo has design this system you will have no reason to not like it as soon as 20 million Wiis are shipped because it will not matter what it did in the past as developers Will make games for it now. Tactics far out way perception! This is what SONY had in it's favor for the PS brand up until now. The only gamer nintendo is going to really miss is the hardcore realism guys. I'm sure most gamers will not miss them either, unless you need some one to shoot at.

So on that that note let me play some Enemy territory!

WiitnessID said:
Isn't that just his preference? I always mute VOIP chat in my PC games and I never pad of add on stuff for games unless it is a sequel or a real episode. The only thing I would want is more betas and a HD! Also too it's free so you get what you pay for I guess.

Also too there is no way and hell the Wii is going to repeat the GC. They are nothing alike. As soon as the current wave of software reaches bargain bin prices you will see another surge. Yet the Casual gaming idea is pushing system almost as good as SONY buy a dvd player plan, if not better since people are buying this solely to game be it casual or not.

Also too as illustrated here in the thread there is a big divide in the current hardcore gamer. that is not good for the current hardcore only systems. Releasing one type of game actually causes the other not to like the system. thats a real power struggle. the more tolerant the over all gamers are the better off the system will do as a whole it seems. There is the I'm a cooler gamer than you causing a lot of static online right now. These are the guys that have to have a HD system or a PC. I have a PC but I'm over my self and most of the gimmicks you guys like. Graphics are great but some stuff is getting boring. Yet that effect may take like 3 years or so!

It almost like there is a realism gamer now and a fantasy gamer in the console world now. Before there where more fantasy gamers. You even got some guys that are trying to put down guys who like fantasy or turn based games. To those guys I hate to break it to you but you are playing a game. It's actually a child's game too. How many squad based FPS will you buy? I have like 7 already and I'm burnt out! I don't want anime art but I do want a lot more creativity! The absolute extreme of these guys are CS players. If you even call you self cloud they will puke on their mouse it seems! These guys have an xbox mostly since FF is going to be a big game on the PS3.

This same divide is what pretty much turned PC gaming into to all FPS or WOW games. The thing that keep me gaming was the open-ness of console gaming. I've played in ranked matches for money and I still do yet I still remember and love all the games I played before I got there. Just remember These are still games you are playing and there is not that much manly about them. You can dislike some thing all you want but gaming is much bigger than one preference. I'm a little tired of the online ranks with in the FPS scene. i go there to get a quick fix and keep my skills up but if any thing i feel as if nintendo has made the better choice by getting these type of gamers off the system. It's not the violence that is a problem, it's the discus of getting owned by some one during a match and that vengeful state of pay back.

If you look at the system sales of by way of a fan boys eyes you get the same feeling! You ask your self how is my team getting beat! WTF is going on!
It's like saying some one got a lucky shot in a online game yet he keeps hitting you but you have the advantage some how yet it does not matter. You think he's got to be cheating! AIMbot! The Wii is like that right now. It can't last as every one you know doesn't like it. Thanks to how nintendo has design this system you will have no reason to not like it as soon as 20 million Wiis are shipped because it will not matter what it did in the past as developers Will make games for it now. Tactics far out way perception! This is what SONY had in it's favor for the PS brand up until now. The only gamer nintendo is going to really miss is the hardcore realism guys. I'm sure most gamers will not miss them either, unless you need some one to shoot at.

So on that that note let me play some Enemy territory!
So basicaly what you are trying to say is that all 360 has is Fps? If thats what you are saying i realy think you need to take a bigger look and not follow the croud just because halo, and gears where best sellers doesn't mean thats all thats on 360 thats just like saying all nintendo is, is kid games and girly rpgs but thats not true. Thats the exact same thing people where saying about pc gamers but as we know thats not true either.

What are you talking about i don't care that nintendo is on top its about time they steped it up and stop letting rookies in the buisness bully them around.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HARD CORE DOES NOT MEAN YOU WANT A SERIOUS GAME OR A SHOOTER, OR A GAME WITH BLOOD, IT MEANS YOU WANT A GAME THAT WAS WELL THOUGHT, PLANED OUT, AND HAS INNOVATION TO IT, NOT QUICK CASH IN BULL **** THAT TAKES NO EFFORT TO MAKE. Since when have you seen a company put out 12 games in a year? That is unheard of and pure crap. games that take a month to make arent good good games.

Like i have said too many times before games like my katamari, little big planet, Phsyconauts, fable, Phantasy star, final fantasy, Ninja gaiden, I could keep going, these are games that arent shooters and most don't have blood that are loved by hardcore gamers because they have thought put into them, good developement, great gameplay, new type of gameplay , and nice graphics even the ones that are on an older system. Show me a game other then those made by nintendo themselves that can compare to that. Thats what the wii is missing the whole thing it was trying to do in the first place be innovating.

also stop thinking that nintendo is the only one catering to the whole casual crowd because the gaming industry as a whole is catering to this bullshit. Its just that the other consoles have a better balance of it then nintendo does.

Last edited:
yungblood6 said:
So basicaly what you are trying to say is that all 360 has is Fps? If thats what you are saying i realy think you need to take a bigger look and not follow the croud just because halo, and gears where best sellers doesn't mean thats all thats on 360 thats just like saying all nintendo is, is kid games and girly rpgs but thats not true. Thats the exact same thing people where saying about pc gamers but as we know thats not true either.

What are you talking about i don't care that nintendo is on top its about time they steped it up and stop letting rookies in the buisness bully them around.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HARD CORE DOES NOT MEAN YOU WANT A SERIOUS GAME OR A SHOOTER, OR A GAME WITH BLOOD, IT MEANS YOU WANT A GAME THAT WAS WELL THOUGHT, PLANED OUT, AND HAS INNOVATION TO IT, NOT QUICK CASH IN BULL **** THAT TAKES NO EFFORT TO MAKE. Since when have you seen a company put out 12 games in a year? That is unheard of and pure crap. games that take a month to make arent good good games.

Like i have said too many times before games like my katamari, little big planet, Phsyconauts, fable, Phantasy star, final fantasy, Ninja gaiden, I could keep going, these are games that arent shooters and most don't have blood that are loved by hardcore gamers because they have thought put into them, good developement, great gameplay, new type of gameplay , and nice graphics even the ones that are on an older system. Show me a game other then those made by nintendo themselves that can compare to that. Thats what the wii is missing the whole thing it was trying to do in the first place be innovating.

also stop thinking that nintendo is the only one catering to the whole casual crowd because the gaming industry as a whole is catering to this bullshit. Its just that the other consoles have a better balance of it then nintendo does.

I didn't want to bother with the other thing you posted about the online.

This though may have been as bad as my comment online.
If anything the Wii has over the other consoles is the edge in the casual gamers, with releases of games like Wii Play etc. Not to mention the simplicity of using the Wiimote.

Ps3 and 360 don't appeal to casual gamers really there bud.
But I don't know why you would want to argue that anyways..because your always complaining about the casual stuff and what not, and how Nintendo has to stop doing so much of it.

CantGetAWii said:
I didn't want to bother with the other thing you posted about the online.

This though may have been as bad as my comment online.
If anything the Wii has over the other consoles is the edge in the casual gamers, with releases of games like Wii Play etc. Not to mention the simplicity of using the Wiimote.

Ps3 and 360 don't appeal to casual gamers really there bud.
But I don't know why you would want to argue that anyways..because your always complaining about the casual stuff and what not, and how Nintendo has to stop doing so much of it.
you said it right there at the end they are doing too much of it. im sorry but it is too much. and all its doing is promoting simplicity, and laxy developement. then the next few years you are going to look up and all the games we play on any system are going to be dumbed down simple games, that have no thought put into it, and no innovation. Im sorry but casual gamers are a nice addition to the industry but at the same time they are a virus, because they think casual gamers cant learn how to play a game unless its simple and thoughtless. im sorry but when i was a kid i lost at mario alot it wasnt till i was a little older that i started to learn how to beat it, but it made me apreciate the game. that game till this day has more innovation and difficulty than any thing out on the wii. and if us beginner gamers can learn to play those game they can learn to play the games of today with out reducing the industry to a dumbed down state of gaming.
I don't want you to hate your wii but i want wii owners to stop purchasing bull **** because it looks pretty in a box, or the preveiws make it look cool. have some pride in yourself and don't settle for crap just cause its whats out. Just look at the state of gaming when a free game has more innovation than the ones you pay for.

Back