wii is for.

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
My friend and I were talking about the wii, i told him i'm so excited picking up no more heros, he said he won't get it he doesn't japanesse gams well not style anyways. He then went on to say that Japan's video games are alot more violent than our games in the USA. What do you all think?

I then said to him "maybe i should also get a ps 2 or 3 or a 360. my friend then said "yeah video game violence is more for playstation or x-box. He then said the wii's are miostly for 70 to 80 year old people.

well what do u all think?

I think that is complete rubbish. The Wii does cater for a large audience, but there are plenty of enjoyable games for the "hard core". Does he know that a large portion of video games are made by Japanese companies?

WOW i didnt know that i was considered to be that old. man your friend has issues. i can safely say that barely any people that are 70-80 play the wii. i live in a town in the GTA where everyone plays videogames. like every place there is ssome people which talk about the wii like your friend but compared to people who own a wii, those haters are a meer spec.

thas said:
WOW i didnt know that i was considered to be that old. man your friend has issues. i can safely say that barely any people that are 70-80 play the wii. i live in a town in the GTA where everyone plays videogames. like every place there is ssome people which talk about the wii like your friend but compared to people who own a wii, those haters are a meer spec.
Hey, I got age 60 on that Wii-sports fitness test thing :lol: I'll accept it; now I can blame my miserable personality and offensive odors on old age, moles and spots.

261311 said:
Hey, I got age 60 on that Wii-sports fitness test thing :lol: I'll accept it; now I can blame my miserable personality and offensive odors on old age, moles and spots.

WhAt 60 I got a 24 that is sads

Back