wii online-is it gonna cost us and how much?

lisa-norfolk

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
norfolk,uk
Wii Online Code
2599-9195-4307-8578
I have heard several different opinions about whether wii owners are gonna be charged or not to go online when it is sorted properly in the uk. does anyone know the real truth about this. If we have to pay 2 go online then this is a function I personally will not be using as I dont see why we should have to pay for wii online when we already have to pay for vc games!!!!

yhea free free o i love that word gotta say it again... FREEEEEEE XD sounds like WIIIIIII XD

cool thanks for that, another thing that bugs me is why cant we have free game demo's for upcoming releases like the ps3 has???? surely it cant be that hard for nintendo 2 do it when they release vc games ????

i read somwhere that they where going to do that and does the ps3 have that?
some more prove sony lacks originality.xbox 360 had that before ps3

mario strikers will be the first pokemon battle revolution is online 2 ssbb is also gonna be online those are the games i know

yes the ps3 has playable game demo's as my partner has the ps3 so we often get in to fights over the telly and who's going on what lol. He has downloaded at least 5 demo's and the ps3 has only been out a few weeks!!!!
think nintendo have a bit of catching up to do and i'm a big fan of nintendo so def not favouring the ps3 lol

Online Games
For sure: Mario Strikers Charged
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Pokemon

For pretty sure: Forever Blue
Battalion Wars 2
Animal Crossing Wii
My Sims
The Bigs

Should Happen: Ea Sports games like madden, tiger woods

Might Happen: Metroid Prime 3

Nah Battalion Wars 2 is confirmed as online :)

... how would i like to smash that idiotic machine to its electronic death....
new game!!! smash the ps3 XD

Gaming Online is Free Forever
Internet Browser is Free till June 2007 - Cost 500 Points

Back