wii remote having issues HELP!!!!!!

kypuums

WiiChat Member
Sep 2, 2012
ky
:confused5::confused5::confused5::confused5:i bought a wii console with the remote and then i went to gamestop to buy a nunchuck (or whatever its called) i turn on the remote and all the light flash about 5 seconds then the far left light is solid then i plug in the nunchuck then the light is only solid for around 2 seconds then the third light flashes once really fast and they all shut off and i try again and it just keeps doing the same thing over and over again. i tried to plug in the nunchuck before turning it on but it just does the same thing.
PLEASE HELP MEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is the first gaming console ive ever had other than a computer. im not wanting to waste money on this anymore.:confused5::confused5::confused5::confused5:

Sounds like the nunchuck is faulty, though it might also be the Wii Remote. Return to where ya bought all of it 'n get a nunchuck replacement. If that doesn't fix the problem, get a Wii Remote replacement. They're obligated to give ya a replacement at the least.

Its probably a shortage in either the wii remote or the nunchuck... but yea, like SSBfreakCK said, you can go to gamestop and they can give you another wii remote and nunchuck

Last edited:
thanx but . . .

thanx but i think the nunchuck broke my remote because now all there is anytime the batteries are in it the far right 2 lights are solid and it does absolutely nothing so i will go to gamestop and get a replacement
thanx guys
PS: the remote worked for 2 days before i got the nunchuck so that was the problem.
:papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario::papermario:

my problem is weird i think its my sensor bar but im not sure, my wii mote works perfectly when pressing buttons , volume and vivration but idk whats going on with the sensor its not working my nunchunk and my clasic controller are good as well but i cant play all of my games because the sensor isnt working >.> i tried everything the sync , battery change and more but my friends wiimotes are working so im starting to think my wii mote sensor thing died :C

R.I.P my wii mote unless i find a way to fix this ( dont let my wiii mote die)

Gears in the Wiimote can get stuck on rare occasions, causin' the motion sensors to become faulty, and the pointer to stop workin' entirely. Give your remote a very firm smack on your palm and see if it starts workin' afterwards. If it ain't fixed, try one more time harder.

The reason I suggest your palm is 'cause softer surfaces won't work, and ya don't wanna bang it on somethin' hard like a table.

so to revive my wiimote i must kill it first and with my own hands ok thx i hope this works and i love magikarp too its tasty!! jokes

Back