Wii Sports 2 !!!

chessaholic said:
Maybe some sort of 'wii athlete' package? Running (shaking controllers up and down quickly to represent legs), javelin, shotput, discus etc. Maybe you could include swimming, long/ high jump.... Throwing games, well... you go as if to throw or maybe swing it around first... Jumps could be done by running (like above) followed by a long push or high push with wiimote for jumping- you have to get the timing right though! Running could also be done for differant lenghts from 100m to kilometres. maybe you could run past differant scenerys? (cross country, inside stadium etc.)

Isn't that a Track and Field game. . .like the Olympics or something.

Zessler said:
I would lik to see Soccer, horse racing, and Hokey.

I am Canadian after all eh :D

Then how about Lacrosse. Hold the wii remote like a lacrosse stick, and press "B" to shoot the ball. You can flick you wrist and do fake outs.

Tennis that allows you to control the players movement, rather than just the swing of their racket.

I'd say javelin throw but that'd be a bit risky, so the dart idea that Squall7 had would be a lot more practical.

Bungee jumping! Dunno how that would work with the Wiimote though, since it's not a competitive sport. A funny idea would be Poker. XD Like you're sitting holding the cards up, and if a CPU tries to lean to see your cards, you need to tilt the wiimote and nunchuck towards you to shield it. I dunno, throwing idea's out there.

Fencing would be an awesome sport, to go alongside RichardC01's idea.

A disc golf sim. With people, not monkeys in balls.
Just imagine...simply throw as if you were actually discing. Tilt up and down for different shots and how fast/hard you whip your wrist controls how far your disc goes. I think it would be perfect and I would be the first to buy such a product.

Last edited:
-Hockey
-Track and Field
-Paintball
-Simple Soccer Game
-More advanced baseball game
-Online support
-Kyaking or something.
-Hunting? [I know Wii Play has duck hunt like game]
-Mini golf

Paint Ball, Chess (I don't like it but it can be cool), Squash (that's like tennis but with a wall), table soccer... and maybe Karate... I just can think in those.

Back