Wii Sports - Pro

900 on bowling and tennis. cant get any further cause the partner bot in tennis sucks muh balls.

Okay quick Question well I am pro in Bowling and almost Baseball and boxing.

Now I know in Bowling when you go Pro your Bowling ball gets "diamonds" in it.If you go pro in any other sports do you get anything special like bowling?

Thx

I'm pro in bowling, and boxing. I'm about half way for everything else :tard:

sstew13 said:
Okay quick Question well I am pro in Bowling and almost Baseball and boxing.

Now I know in Bowling when you go Pro your Bowling ball gets "diamonds" in it.If you go pro in any other sports do you get anything special like bowling?

Thx

I'm told, if you hold a button while the game loads for Boxing (the button may be 1) then you should have glitter or starred boxing mitts, like the bowling ball perhaps

I've not made pro on it yet so I cant confirm that:frown2:

I'm currently only a pro in bowling... spending all my time on wii sports trying to bowl a 300 now so far my highest is a 266. I'd probably be a pro at all 5 if i didn't hate the golf and boxing. I also get pretty bored with tennis and baseball after about 20 minutes.

Highest score in bowling is a 299. Nothing makes you want to throw a remote through your tv more then the last pin shaking, and then not falling.

Emernate, you shouldn't be able to get 299, because of the strike rule?

I think.....your 9 pins down would have been doubled on the previous strike to be 18.......but I don't know...its all very confusing

Back