Wii Sports - Pro

Redan499 said:
900 on bowling and tennis. cant get any further cause the partner bot in tennis sucks muh balls.
Don't use a partner bot in tennis then. Take up both spots on the same side. I also just realized that you can gain points towards the PRO status in tennis with 2 players playing at the same time. You have to be on the same team, playing against the computer players.

Also, I've only reached PRO on Tennis & Bowling. I heard that the only thing you gain in Tennis is more people in the bleachers.

can i jsut ask? can you unlock other games on wii sports? my m8 ses you can unlock a game where you fly a plane or sumink? or is that a totaly differnt game ...the vid for it is a lil boy sitin on a toilet playin it lol

Yesterday i got pro on boxing which means i'm now pro in all 5 sports!

yeah, ive pro'ed everyting too, i didnt even think i wanted to play the golf one (i hate golf personnally) but when i pro'ed the other sports i figured what the heck, and I beat it, now i just replay for fun lol

That game made me pro (again at bowling, im pro at everything except golf and baseball

To see your average on the bowling take out a calcuator and add them all up then divide by how many games you played.

I haven't pro'd anything yet... I'm around 800 in bowling and tennis though. I'm finding it really hard to increase those.

Back