Wii Sports

Shantei

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2006
A couple of questions on Wii Sports:

1. With bowling, everytime I throw the ball it always seems to go to the right and I try to tiwst and it doesn't help very much. When is it you actually have to twist? Before or after you throw the ball? And is there a twist sensitivity?

2. Which is the hardest sport in your opinion? (Mines probably boxing, being the least 'luck' involved game, after that it's probably either baseball or golf, though I love golf)

3. Which is your favourite sport? (Mines probably tennis right now, but it used to be boxing, and probably golf)

4. Whats your Wii fitness age? (Mines 23, it went from 68 to 38 to 23 :p)

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
1. if you left handed it usually goes to the right and if you right handed it usually goes to the left. Spin mainly comes down to when you release the ball.

2. baseball gets pretty hard after a while

3. love golf

4. it varies max is 55 min is 24

1. Yeah. To do with when you release the Ball..

2. Baseball is hard with Versing the Pros. But I did it eventually lol

3. Bowling is Top

4. I've gotton 75 before lol. When i've been tired through just coming home etc. Im on 24 Now

2. I would definetly have to say golf, the sensitivity took me a while to adjust to.

3. Bowling - quick and well done.

4. Im usually around 26 in Wii Age.

2. Baseball is by far the hardest once you get to about the 700 - 800 range.

3. My favorite is a toss up between bowling and boxing. Bowling is quick and fun and with boxing just the feel of landing solid punches is a blast.

4. My age varies from 23 - 36.

Back