wii system memory full vc games

wavtor2006

Wii Madman
Dec 19, 2006
hi has anyone filled there wiis system memory with vc games yet am getting near that point and am abit offish about downloading any more as i dont know what happens when you fill it i do have a sd card in it but i dont know if i can use it with the vc games i emailed nintendo about it but they couldnt answer my question i dont really know if there couldnt or wouldnt can anyone shed some light on the matter thats

wavtor

Umm, Nintendo couldn't answer the question or they didn't answer it? I haven't bought any VC games, so I don't have the answer to your question. Sounds like you just need to use your SD card.

Not to be rude or make you feel unwelcome, but seriously dude, it's called a run-on sentence. :p

Nintendo probably didn't answer the question because they didn't know what you asked. This is just based on your post.

You can use the SD card to store your VC games. They cannot be played from the SD card though. You have to move them back to the Wii's onboard memory to play the games. For storage though, SD will work fine.

What did you do, download every VC game? Isn't there 55 or so spots on the menu after all the 'channels'?

You can delete the game and redownload it anytime free of charge once you own it. Make sure you back up your game data on a SD card. You don't have to delete game data. It barely takes up space. It would take a lot of game data to even get up to 100mb on any hard drive.

dakuda said:
Nintendo probably didn't answer the question because they didn't know what you asked. This is just based on your post.

You can use the SD card to store your VC games. They cannot be played from the SD card though. You have to move them back to the Wii's onboard memory to play the games. For storage though, SD will work fine.

What did you do, download every VC game? Isn't there 55 or so spots on the menu after all the 'channels'?

And thats were Nintendo are a bunch of stupi wankers.

The SD card should be used to run vc games fromvor save games but no you have to copy and paste.

My advise should have made a bigger hard drive. there gona bring a bigger one out to make more money the twats.

you ****, with all those freakin spoilers!!!!:nono: i was like, mmm, whats this, i see... it's gotta end soon... any minute now... why the **** hasn't it ended yet... wow my screens getting streched... finaly, what does it say... "HI" well, that was a waste of my time, WHAT A ****!!!!

georgecopp said:
you ****, with all those freakin spoilers!!!!:nono: i was like, mmm, whats this, i see... it's gotta end soon... any minute now... why the **** hasn't it ended yet... wow my screens getting streched... finaly, what does it say... "HI" well, that was a waste of my time, WHAT A ****!!!!
.....huh?

my email to nintendo was very clear and they didnt answer my question the email has been forwarded to some that can answer my question (well thats what nintendo told me). the reason i wanted to know the answer is because its a pain in the arse to copy and paste and del everything and downloading them everytime

Back