Wii Troubleshooting

After about half a minute of turning on my console, it turns itself off. I tried another power adapter and it's the same issue.

How close are you to the sensor bar? I find it works best at a min of 2.5ft away

Last edited by a moderator:
Remotes are turning off

Is anyone still on this site? If so, I need some advice for my wii remotes. I originally had two remotes and everything worked great. Then we just bought a new one and the new one and one of the others keeps going off on their own. I have tried to re sync many times and put in new batteries and unplugged everything. What could be wrong?

Hopefully, these forums are still active as I could use some assistance.

Last night, I transported my Wii console from the living room television to my bedroom television. It successfully turns on and the home screen, as well as all available channels function perfectly but there is no sound. This is NOT the first time it's been hooked up to this particular television, a Samsung if that is relevant, as it used to be the living room television but never before did I have this issue and it's exclusive to the Wii, my DirecTV and PS2 are both fine.

Any insight? This is fixable, right?
It just figures that the opportunity I have to get Netflix in my bedroom has to go and **** on me like this!:incazzato:

Last edited:
Hello everybody, maybe this will be an stupid question but for some reason after research and research cant find the answer..............Have wii u and bought 2 guitar wireless, but cant connect them, my wii u turn on, my wii mote have signal, but the game its show only in the gamepad not in my tv, dont see any pointer to move around only its possible trough the wii mote buttons, on my tv show me the option tv only or tv and gamepad and cant click on any of them , only the option B to cancel, somebody can help me how to connect and play this guitars and play on my tv.
It was a gift for my 8 years old boy birthday, his so frustrated ...........PLEASE, HELP !!!
Thank you so much in advance.

So, I've been trying to turn on my Wii for like 30 minutes to an hour, and it won't turn on. The last time I hooked up my Wii was like over a month ago, and it worked just fine. I plugged it in, connected the sensor, and connected the AV cables in the right place, and still nothing. I read that you shouldn't connect it to anything but a wall outlet, but my living room tv is filled to brink with cables connected to a big power strip that I don't have anywhere else to connect it. I've also tried resetting the AC adapter but still nothing. Is there anything elseI should do to try and fix it?
routerlogin.ltd
pikashow.ltd

Last edited:
Back