Wiichat going downhill?

Trulen said:
Or allow some of the current mods to have more power outside of Nintendo Wii Chat section.

No one in specific.

:ihih:
awwwww :p lol well to be honest trulen i didnt even know u were here till the last week or so, had never seen you online before that lol

The summers too hot!! I hate heat!! ugh!! I like going out in the winter. :yesnod: Does this make me weird? Oh, well I'm goin' up to some mountain on Sunday. It's still got snow, Lucky Me!!

everyone is in the ps3/360 forum bit...people are selling wii's, thats the crud

Strange that the focus is coming off the Wii so much. This is really the time we should be talking of up coming Wii games. Hey E3 is next month too! I dont even consider this site to be a gaming site anymore! I swear if it dosnt change soon im back off to WiiNintendo.net to go chat on their forums....until it shapes up again.

Last edited:
Bah, the whole point I'm on here alot is because I'm menna be revising for GCSE's, and I find it easier multi-tasking with say coming on here and revision at the same time. And just chill around in the Lounge, that's what I do, plenty of shite there.

well. . .

I havn't been here for long but i have noticed its slightly dieing down but still keeping strong. . .:lol:

Are All the new guys idiots and jerks?

*cough*

:lol:

Yeah, the lounge is the place to be:ihih:

Yes all the new members are idiots and jerks ;). Myself included :p.

Yer this place just needs more good mods. Theres too many kids watering down the discussion with silly little threads. Sorry it that sounds mean but it does make the discussion less appealing. Certainly to me anyway.

Im not an idiot, or a jerk. I have a lot of friends, you dont know me! What?

I just think people need to be more open minded. Like me, cause im perfect and not a jerk. Being proud of the Wii is weird, but admitting it has flaws is cool-er.

Why is this in the Nintendo Wii Chat Forum? :confused:
Byuakuya said:
Maybe we need more Mods to whip this place back into shape.
I agree.

The thing is, alot of newcomers are only active from as short as an hour to a few days and the majority of them leave for good. The remaining handful end up as our "casual/normal members" and regulars. Alot of the current regulars joined sometime in '07, and unfortunately alot of the earlier regulars have left or are very inactive. Exceptions include but are not limited to myself and Darkprinny (never left since he joined?).

I believe the WiiChat community has grown since the start, but I think that growth has slowed down in recent weeks as these casual members and our regulars get fed up and bored with few decents threads to discuss in and other reasons that are arguable.

I'm getting a little bored here as well, but we all know that I would be happy to help out WiiChat by being a mod. Not for power, no way that's not how I operate...I'd like to keep the forum safe and rid of rule violaters. I've used the report button about 7 times, and I'm always quick to PM a mod.

Besides, after SSBB is released this place will be a block party.

m7ticalm said:
Ever since that pokemon game was released on the ds.....................................Get my drift?

Before THAT game was released the site was slowing down anyway, after the initial excitement of release day........ at least it is something Nintendo to talk about on a site based around a Nintendo platform......... unlike some members who seem to think this is a Sony Fanboy site.

Just a thought...... why don't the admin team appoint a Pokemon Mod (if they haven't already)? They would be able to restrict the impact of the game on the rest of the forum. There are at least 3 unofficial ones operating at the moment to try to keep unwanted threads to a minimum who would be perfect for this!

Almo said:
Ok so usually when im on at night theres at least a few people here, i usually try catch up with my subscribed threads in the morning when i get up and usually theres heaps to read. but lately theres been barely anything, and often at night now i get none and no new posts...where is everyone!??
Wate till summers over then everyone will come bak

Back