Wiichat going downhill?

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
Ok so usually when im on at night theres at least a few people here, i usually try catch up with my subscribed threads in the morning when i get up and usually theres heaps to read. but lately theres been barely anything, and often at night now i get none and no new posts...where is everyone!??

LMAO...or venture into the pokemon threads....

2 words...forum games.
and the lounge.

All the cool kids are doing it....at least anyone who joined before january.

lol well im not that interested in SSBB lol sure ima buy it and play it but im not gonna jump on here everyday just to see a new item added lol, and last time i went into those pokemon threads im sure i caught some thing nasty...:sick: :yikes: :lol:

It's summer this side of the planet and people don't always spend as much time on their computer - just a thought

paintba||er said:
Ya, this place is starting to suck. All the good members are leaving and the only people coming to take their place are idiots and jerks.

I feel offended by that statement :mad5:

Occupy yourself. Make a forum, make a site, learn how to do crazy computer crap... yea I'm trying to learn C#

ahh i see lol yeah in summer here theres no way od be on the comp this much... im guessn cuz its winter i gt nthn better to do, though i just got MSC lol so duno how long ill spend on here either....hmmm wonder if thats where everyone else is..

Byuakuya said:
It is going slightly downhill. Maybe we need more Mods to whip this place back into shape.

Or allow some of the current mods to have more power outside of Nintendo Wii Chat section.

No one in specific.

:ihih:

Back