Wiichat's very own Subspace Emissary!!!

SkullKid

I really don't care.
Jan 9, 2008
Inside your mind.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I've had a stroke of brilliance. What if... to anticipate for brawl, each member that posts writes a couple sentences on a big storyline for Subspace that will be added to until brawl comes out? Kinda like something for us to just use all these ideas that are being put into countless threads. Once this gets going, i think everyone will have a great time with it!:lol: Whadaya say, Wiichatters? Let's get this show on the road. One more thing. Try not to put stuff just to be really funny, for example. One day, Mario was walking to Mushroom mart when peach got injected with 6 gallons of beer and shot him down. Nothing like that, but this can still be VERY enjoyable! I'll start.

On a perfectly normal day in peach's castle, mario and luigi had just gotten back from a treacherous battle with their arch-nemesis, Bowser. When all seemed well, what they didn't know was that the Bowser that had just been defeated had been an expertly-devised mech made by some of the most ruthless villains known to Nintendo, from King Dedede to Ridley. (next)

SkullKid said:
On a perfectly normal day in peach's castle, mario and luigi had just gotten back from a treacherous battle with their arch-nemesis, Bowser. When all seemed well, what they didn't know was that the Bowser that had just been defeated had been an expertly-devised mech made by some of the most ruthless villains known to Nintendo, from King Dedede to Ridley. (next)

Waluigi climbed out of Mechabowser and was all WTF?! When metaknight took him by the hand to show him how it was done;). They began building a bigger, more powerful beast they would name Giga Bowser. To lure mario and luigi in, they snuck Giga Bowser into a game called Super Smash Bros Melee as a special "Event"

samXcor3 said:
Waluigi climbed out of Mechabowser and was all WTF?! When metaknight took him by the hand to show him how it was done;). They began building a bigger, more powerful beast they would name Giga Bowser. To lure mario and luigi in, they snuck Giga Bowser into a game called Super Smash Bros Melee as a special "Event"
that's the idea! i'll wait for some other members to post before i go again, though.:D

Meanwhile, in skyworld Pit realized Mario trapped. Then, he got 3,000 light arrows and took off. When he reached there, he found out that he had been tricked! Wario and his army of Koopas attacked pit. It was ann epic battle but, while no one was looking a shady character took off with the Mario painting. While all that was happening, Kirby decided to take walk around dream land. When he got around 182 Dream Street, he got hit by a Warp-truck! The person inside the car was none other than king Dedede! He then took Kirby to Bowser's lair and started to turn him into a robot!

nights watched from the window then took off to tell the residents of sega land about what was happening to the Nintendo characters.

laharyl said:
nights watched from the window then took off to tell the residents of sega land about what was happening to the Nintendo characters.

Nights, Sonic, Tails, AiAi, Ulala, and Jet grind radio guy knew they needed a lot of help. They set out to find the 15 pieces of a legendary hero in order to help them save Nintendo land. Vectorman to the rescue! They had a secret map with all the pieces for such an emergency, but it just so happened to be accidentally taken on Sonic's dinner party with Zak and Wiki...

Back