Wiikly Update for 10/15/07 (US)

jesse1596 said:
do you know how hard the xbox ninja gaiden is? my buddy bought it a few years ago and HOLY ****!!!!. Might be easier to configure an xbox to play super nintendo games.

That's actually not such a hard feat.

Conan the Librarian said:
I think you guys should chill with this Goldeneye business. When that game came out, I played it everyday for probably 3 years. Everyone came over to my house to play 4 player mode (the WWF games too). I was the master. Noone liked the game more than me......BUT, last time I played that game, I laughed at it......they dont make action games any more where you cant jump, and the fighting scenes look hilarious when 2 crouched men, with guns extended, glide in circles around each other with 0 movement, frozen in time never even turning their bodies. I played my friends brother a few years ago, because he was talking ****.....I killed him 20 - 0 , and put the game away to never play it again. It was no fun compared to todays FPS games. It was fun in its time, but since we dont even know if the game will be available for download, Im just not dying for the game. Rather have Wrestlemania 2000 or something.
A big +1 from me on this one, I played it not to long ago also and it lasted about 10min before I put it away. I did have a TON of fun playing t back when it was the SH!T though, it just didn't age well for me. Not when there are games like Socom, MOH, and Halo that I've been playing non stop since. I understand it's a classic and the VC version is not intended to compete with these games but it won't be getting my $10. Flame on....

Well i will go die but Mario rpg has to come soon. wiki says 07 it will come out.

Cool, Baseball Stars 2! They need some baseball games on the VC and I remember playing that at the arcade. Great game!

I used to play Samurai Showdown 2 a lot at the arcade too. Not sure if I'll wait for part two or what. I've heard Last Blade is the best weapon based Neo Geo fighting game. Would be cool if they added that.

Ys Book 1 and 2 is another one I've wanted to play. The Neo Geo and Turbo CD games are great additions to the VC for the oldschool gamers. Can't wait for these as well as the Treasure games that are coming out.

Back