Wiikly Update for 10/15/07 (US)

KOOOOL more games i have no interest in playing!!! come on nintendo give us what we want!!

You would think they wouldn't hesitate on giving us what we want. They would make even more money off of them than these crapped out games (well Ninja Gaiden was actually pretty good.)

you have to realize someone still likes/wants/play and purchases all of these games.

its called hype, the more you want it long, the sooner you will buy it and spread the word when the older really popular/rare games come out. If they released it a long time ago, you'd probably be whining that you dont have another game of some kind, hence there wouldn't be anything to keep you buying other games that you would be semi interested in between times.

This way it keeps you coming back to look, and purchase other stuff between times.

Digitalldj said:
please die
yeah... nice job treating a member like that :sick:

Mario RPG... Paper Mario (it's actually supposed to be Mario RPG) is already out.

SUPER Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars: Nintendo needs Square's permission. If you remember, Square and Nintendo worked together on that.

Golden Eye: (wow I still have this for N64. Works well, too) I think Nintendo needs the guys that made Golden Eye (movie, i guess)'s permission.

so... yeah.

I think that they should use a vote for the everybody votes chanel to say one of the games they should come out with. I think that people would definatly vote on that one.

Ninja Gaiden II is a good game......you guys saying the games suck, this is a game ive been waiting for. give it a try for 5 dollars man, you cant beat that.

Sagema, its funny you say that because I had to do my taxes all day yesterday, as Oct 15 is the due date for all losers that filed extensions on April 15. I spent the day complaining about taxes while my friends came over and played ninja gaiden II. We were all arguing which is more difficult.

I think you guys should chill with this Goldeneye business. When that game came out, I played it everyday for probably 3 years. Everyone came over to my house to play 4 player mode (the WWF games too). I was the master. Noone liked the game more than me......BUT, last time I played that game, I laughed at it......they dont make action games any more where you cant jump, and the fighting scenes look hilarious when 2 crouched men, with guns extended, glide in circles around each other with 0 movement, frozen in time never even turning their bodies. I played my friends brother a few years ago, because he was talking ****.....I killed him 20 - 0 , and put the game away to never play it again. It was no fun compared to todays FPS games. It was fun in its time, but since we dont even know if the game will be available for download, Im just not dying for the game. Rather have Wrestlemania 2000 or something.

the games im waiting to come out for the vc are...

River City Ransom - nes (favorite)
Castlevania II: Simon's Quest - nes
Dr. Mario - nes
Duck Hunt - nes
Hogans Alley - nes (favorite)
Samurai Showdown - neogeo
Super Mario Bros 3 - nes (favorite)
Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers - snes

Conan the Librarian said:
Ninja Gaiden II is a good game......you guys saying the games suck, this is a game ive been waiting for. give it a try for 5 dollars man, you cant beat that.

Sagema, its funny you say that because I had to do my taxes all day yesterday, as Oct 15 is the due date for all losers that filed extensions on April 15. I spent the day complaining about taxes while my friends came over and played ninja gaiden II. We were all arguing which is more difficult.

I think you guys should chill with this Goldeneye business. When that game came out, I played it everyday for probably 3 years. Everyone came over to my house to play 4 player mode (the WWF games too). I was the master. Noone liked the game more than me......BUT, last time I played that game, I laughed at it......they dont make action games any more where you cant jump, and the fighting scenes look hilarious when 2 crouched men, with guns extended, glide in circles around each other with 0 movement, frozen in time never even turning their bodies. I played my friends brother a few years ago, because he was talking ****.....I killed him 20 - 0 , and put the game away to never play it again. It was no fun compared to todays FPS games. It was fun in its time, but since we dont even know if the game will be available for download, Im just not dying for the game. Rather have Wrestlemania 2000 or something.
not true at all... i play goldeneye almost everyday with all my suitemates and friends at college. It might just be because we love the classics but we all have a blast playing goldeneye it never gets old for us.

Ninja Gaiden 2 is my favorite of the series. I don't want to ruin anyone's good time, but they actually have a SNES game with all 3 Ninja Gaidens. AKA Mario All Stars. They didn't make many of these multi packs, but it makes me wonder if Nintendo will ever release these types of games?

sagema said:
Ninja Gaiden 2 is my favorite of the series. I don't want to ruin anyone's good time, but they actually have a SNES game with all 3 Ninja Gaidens. AKA Mario All Stars. They didn't make many of these multi packs, but it makes me wonder if Nintendo will ever release these types of games?

All three games are also unlockable on the Xbox Ninja Gaiden.

do you know how hard the xbox ninja gaiden is? my buddy bought it a few years ago and HOLY ****!!!!. Might be easier to configure an xbox to play super nintendo games.

jesse1596 said:
do you know how hard the xbox ninja gaiden is? my buddy bought it a few years ago and HOLY ****!!!!. Might be easier to configure an xbox to play super nintendo games.

Yeah, I own it. Great game.

Back