Wiikly update for October 1, 2007 (US)

This game has had some tweaks applied to it to make it more US friendly. You're paying for that. This isn't the first time, TMNT also cost a bit more.

$12 for the translation....sucks but im excited!! I bought me it!

Lost levels is a very good game too and YES its VERY HARD. (for me anyway...)

Awesome!

Why is Lost Levels so new to everyone? I had it on Mario All-Stars and beat it the same as any of the others. Weird. Oh well.

omg now i really feel ripped off by nintendo, first no suprise WHOOOOO! and now they make us pay 12 dollars for a N64 game and 6 dollars for a nes game! nintendo is really starting to make me mad lately

Napalmbrain said:
Wait, you guys get Lost Levels forever and we get the limited-time only BS? As if we needed any more proof that Nintendo hates PAL gamers. :mad5:

Ah well, I recommend you guys get Sin and Punishment. It has its flaws and it's pricey, but it's loads of fun.

Where & who said (please verify) PAL (USA) only get it for a limited time...
Is it the exact same as All Stars or is thier any difference?

I have Snes All Stars...but my Snes save capabilitys have gone missing (internal battery?) I can't save Super Mario World, Link to the past, or any Snes game on the Snes... so is the VC Better? and worth it? and only for a limited time?

Game on

mn777saint said:
Where & who said (please verify) PAL (USA) only get it for a limited time...

Nintendo said it, on our Wii Shop Channel. They took it off yesterday.

Is it the exact same as All Stars or is thier any difference?

Worse graphics, a few differences in some levels, nothing major.

Cartman58 said:
Why is Lost Levels so new to everyone? I had it on Mario All-Stars and beat it the same as any of the others. Weird. Oh well.

It's not new to me~ i remember getting it for free sent to me in the mail after i bought my SNES~ lol. The good ol' Days~

fo the mounth of oct i wounder why it is on tho. And i never play smb2 Jap i have the lame usa one (Doki doki paninc)

Back