Wiikly Update for 11/5/07 (US)

YES!!!! finally some good games!! i'm downloading SMB3 before the nights over

crap after crap after crap
'cept mario3

Power Golf!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!

j/k.

I wish they would add some content to mario bros 3. like new worlds.

Tails McCloud~ said:
crap after crap after crap
'cept mario3

If Alien Soldier is anywhere near as good as Gunstar Heroes then it's up there with Nintendo's Mario games. Gunstar Heroes is a classic. Too bad I'm out of Wii points :(

I haven't played SMB3 in soooo long! I totally forgot you couldn't save! I was playing in to world 3 and decided I would come back to it later- oops :)

Couldn't you save it on All Stars on SNES? I don't remember having to play it all the way through without quitting.

A nice RPG like Final Fantasy, or Chrono Trigger would finalize it for X-mas. We have very decent selection of games now. A few sleeper hit titles to look out for later, Deja Vu, Shadowgate, Faxanadu, Wanders from Y's 3, Illusion of Gaia, and Blackthorne.

why is that one game for sega genesis 900 wii points? i thought sega genesis were only like 700 wii points

krisv2010 said:
why is that one game for sega genesis 900 wii points? i thought sega genesis were only like 700 wii points

I think it was actually on the Sega Channel at one point for download in the US. It's considered an import since it was released overseas. It's also made by Treasure and their games are usually expensive so they know people are willing to pay more for it. An actual copy is worth at least $60 on Ebay.

Zackh321 said:
If Alien Soldier is anywhere near as good as Gunstar Heroes then it's up there with Nintendo's Mario games. Gunstar Heroes is a classic. Too bad I'm out of Wii points :(

It is nearly as good as Gunstar Heroes. Well worth a download if you liked that game.

sagema said:
A nice RPG like Final Fantasy, or Chrono Trigger would finalize it for X-mas. We have very decent selection of games now. A few sleeper hit titles to look out for later, Deja Vu, Shadowgate, Faxanadu, Wanders from Y's 3, Illusion of Gaia, and Blackthorne.

Looks like you might be getting your xmas wish: Ys Book I & II is on its way.

CCKA said:
I haven't played SMB3 in soooo long! I totally forgot you couldn't save! I was playing in to world 3 and decided I would come back to it later- oops :)

Couldn't you save it on All Stars on SNES? I don't remember having to play it all the way through without quitting.
You can save every nes game on the Wii.

fartbarker said:

Press home and return to the Wii Menu during gameplay. You can pick up at the point where you left, although it's not a save in the truest sense because once you resume you can't reload back to that point.

This also works for other VC games expect N64 and Neo Geo.

Back