Wiimote with Mario Brothers?

Xanthan

Hardcore Gamer
Nov 30, 2006
Augusta, GA
Wii Online Code
6188-0435-3585-1038
I have a classic controller, but only 1 of them. So last night playing Mario Brothers with my neice to make it fair we decided we would both just use the wiimotes. Well I can start the game with the wiimote, but I haven't found a way to hit "select" on the wiimote. On Mario Brothers main screen "Select" chooses 1 Player Mode A, 2 Player Mode B etc.

Does anyone know how to change the mode with just the wiimote, I shouldnt have to plug in an accessory just to navigate a menu in a VC game. The only way I have found is to plug the classic controller into player 1 wiimote and hit "select" then unplug the classic and start the game, kinda disappointing.

Xanthan said:
I have a classic controller, but only 1 of them. So last night playing Mario Brothers with my neice to make it fair we decided we would both just use the wiimotes. Well I can start the game with the wiimote, but I haven't found a way to hit "select" on the wiimote. On Mario Brothers main screen "Select" chooses 1 Player Mode A, 2 Player Mode B etc.

Does anyone know how to change the mode with just the wiimote, I shouldnt have to plug in an accessory just to navigate a menu in a VC game. The only way I have found is to plug the classic controller into player 1 wiimote and hit "select" then unplug the classic and start the game, kinda disappointing.
I think either the + or - button is select (or start).

KCBlack said:
I think either the + or - button is select (or start).

I'll go try again, but I'm fairly sure I tried every button on the wiimote.

Back