Wii's blue light!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuzaki

PeekaBoo!~
Nov 22, 2007
Canada
Hey this is a stupid question and i mean, i dont really care that much about it, but i was just wondering if it was my Wii that was malfunctioning, when i look at the box and on the commercials, the wii's blue light on the front is constantly glowing, but me it only stays on for a sec when i turn it on and then it dissapears, im sorry if there was already a thread about this, i checked but i only found one and no one answered, i mean, its not really important if the small light dosent work lol, but i was just wondering...

You are not experiencing a malfunction.

The Wii's blue light should only pulse the blue light when you have a new message from a friend or a Nintendo official update. I think the images in the media of the wii's blue light is just some kind of gimmick. No worries, your Wii is fine!

Dis you check your Messages? Ussualy if the light is on that means you have a new mail or an update waiting!

yes. To make the light stay one send your will an e-mail or recieve a message of sorts and don't open it. If the mail remains unopened the light will remain on!:yesnod:

always when you turn the wii on or put the game in it will only be on for one sec.But if if its pulsing then you have a message.

Didnt someone mod their Wii to have it glowing constantly no matter what?
And if you never open up an email your Wii received it will still only pulse when the Wii is in stand-by, am I right?

delta38 said:
is there a way 2 make it stay on

No actually, not permanently anyway.
It stays on if you have a message and don't check it.
But once you turn your Wii on, even if you don't check the message it stays off.

I'm sorry, but this topic has been discussed to death in the past year.

A google search would very easily give you an even better detailed answer than any of us could provide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back