wiiware update

ROB64

40lb box of rape
Dec 8, 2007
Georgia
Wii Online Code
0120-6723-8776-4093
I just got an update from nintendo for the wii shop channel for the upcoming additions for wiiware in the spring. I cant wait!
it also said no more updates would be needed, which is the same thing it said when i updated it to play brawl. whats up with that?

KTIGZ said:
_Hopefully we get some better WiiChannels. LIke something worth buying, something useful like the internet explorer is.

The only thing even purchasable was the Internet Channel, and thats only to people who didn't buy a Wii withing the first few months of launch.
Every other channel has been free to download, so far good or bad they were worth the money because it cost you nothing ha ha....

I get what you saying though, most of them seem pretty pointless and are just being used to take up space. We need our other channels quick.
Everyones Nintendo Channel, DLC whatever form the channels take for that. They can pass on the T.V. Guide channel they gave to Japan, I'm use to my old school interactive menu :lol:

Ohhh so thats why my Wii was winking at me this morning.....did have time to check it cuz i woke up late for work...Thanks for the info!

KTIGZ said:
_Hopefully we get some better WiiChannels. LIke something worth buying, something useful like the internet explorer is.

Don't insult the Wii's Internet Channel like that.

Internet Explorer = crappy browser made by Microsoft, only works on Windows. Malware magnet

Internet Channel = browser for the Wii, based off the Opera web browser (which is also available for Windows and other operating systems)

Mozilla Firefox = best web browser

Preparing for WiiWare..awesome, means everything seems to be on track.

Hopefully the Everybody's Nintendo Channel launches in North America soon.

It's been rumored to launch with Wii-ware, makes sence show demos before people buy them. If anything though I think the Everyones Nintendo channel should launch sooner.

People beyond us Wii geeks on the Net should be informed of all the cool up and comming events for the little white box. Plus they have Mario Kart and the Mario Kart Channel, what better way to boost sales then to inform the uninformed of its release! Nintendo has tossed some money into advertisement, but when it comes to release times they haven't done the same job 360/PS3 has...
Maybe because they are making so much money now they don't have enough time to deposit it let alone time to spend it on things like advertisement :lol: :lol:

is this for Europe aswell or just usa? Edit: Oh Yeh It Is..And Some Of Us Got The Internet Channel Free..

Last edited:
Just to tell everyone I just updated my firmware again and you should all do the same. Thats two updates in two days. Strange.

^ I checked for an update and there wasn't any.

Back