Will The PS3 Succeed in Europe?

ottoman said:
You can only pre-order so many...until word breaks loose that PS3 is a waste of money and electricity.

I don't think a slight increase in the electricity bill would make a massive difference... and waste of money... hmm... Wouldn't care if it was £1000, I'd still buy it, I wanna play Final Fantasy 13.

ottoman said:
Well we all know that the PS3 failed terribly in USA and Japan. (Face it, its a fact)

But will it redeem itself in Europe? Personally, i dont think so. Its recieving bad reviews and criticism from all directions. 90% of people i have spoken to do not want a PS3.

I dont want a fanboy response like "PS3 Rules, were gonna kill wii and 360! we rocked in Japan and USA!!! We will do it again in Europe!!!"

Becuase you didnt rock....anywhere, and it doesnt look like you ever will. So dont be an idiot and post what you WANT to happen. Post what you really think will happen.

Personally, i think its too late to catch up with the Wii and 360...

360: 10,802,720
Wii:5,135,157
PS3:1,640,811

The Wii has sold almost half of what 360 have, in a matter of 4 months...

So theres my opinion...whats yours?

Heres a fact. To this day, the ps3 has sold more consoles than the 360 did at this time last year. I guess you can say it bombed :shocked: That means the 360 did even worse. Next time you try and pull some facts from your brain, see if they make sense first. Btw your numbers are off. The ps3 is over 1.8 million. I also love how you call it a fact, when its your own fanboy opinion. I think your just mad because you spent (probably your parents) $250 on another gamecube.

Hehe, but it still hasn't started selling in Europe yet, I'm pretty sure it'll sell well here. I hope it does!

Back