buying PS3 december 26th

hiMe said:
my bros ps3 kept crashing once he had turned it on, and sony offered him a brand new one in exchange of the old one within 24hours
now thats what i call service!!
x]

That is cool. Micro$oft wouldn't have done that. At that time in the 360's life span, Micro$oft would have offered to fix it for a couple hundred bucks.

yeah probs
but of corse 360 has The rings of death!!-*said in a deep eerie voice*
*buwhahahahahaha*

hiMe said:
my bros ps3 kept crashing once he had turned it on, and sony offered him a brand new one in exchange of the old one within 24hours
now thats what i call service!!
x]

x2. mine crashed ALL the time. it would turn on, but wouldn't turn off. You had to unplug it.

Then when you plugged it back in, it would automatically power up.

it was teh ghey. they gave me a new one.

it's good to hear they have great customer service, i hadnt heard anything before now about it. i didnt even think about it lol

yeah i guess.
*deep commentator voice*
But have you ever had your wii crashed?
[[i havent xDD]]

no but other peoples have crashed.

im pretty excited i have a few interested buyers and i might be unloading it for over 400 dollars tonight. then its off to the game store for a PS3! i hope i get to watch spiderman 3 on blu-ray tonight! lol

I have never heard of a wii crashing. But only know one case of a ps3 crashing... and alot of cases about 360s crashing. But my wii wouldn't turn on one time, i realised that the power cord wasn't properly connected.

wii is gold, and ps3 is platinum. platinum may be worth more, but gold is more malleble to make new things and it's prettier, more useful, available to more people and it fills jobs? look i don't know... hopefully someone will be able to figure out that metaphor for me.

ok sorry i wont judge anymore, just angers me is all!

lolz
people make songs about 360's misfortune
has any one heard of "you missed out on the ps3"
then sumone remixed it to "sony you missed out on the wii"(with the theme of how to save a life-the fray)
xDD

Nfanboy said:
I've heard stories of PS3s crashing, and the rings of death. But I side with hiMe. but has your wii ever crashed???

yup my wii crashed second day. It will turn on. if im lucky, get to the title screen but cant go anywere after that. Thanks god it only happened the second day so they sent me a new one.

SEE wiis crash. anything remotely complex can crash. ipods crash frequently too. my friend is on his fourth ipod lol (one of the older models, the original video ipods)

is there anypoint in saying this on a wii chat forum xDDD
too late xDDD
save yourselves people!!!
xDDD

Back