Should i buy a PS3 or a XBOX360 ?

I honestly cound'nt care less about this war...my question was about what will make me happy...

Now i'm an happy with my xbox. I also dont care about blue-ray hddvd war when its come cheap i'll buy a player of whatever format winner. Now i'll stick with my upconverting dvd player.

I know that ps3 his a incredible machine and will become better but right now i don't think it was the right choice for me.

i think i will have enough choice for games with a wii360 duo.:yesnod:

I would be happy with both, but I know that I will eventually ditch the 360 for PS3, so If I had the choice right now, i'd definitely go with PS3.

Shift is a very angry fan boy. He's probably here because he ran out of content on the PS3. Seriously, the guy made his choice, respect it or get lost. We gave him legit guidence to his choice. Don't bother commenting on my posts, I won't reply to you Shift. Everyone else should do the same. He's just a whiny fanboy.

sagema said:
Shift is a very angry fan boy. He's probably here because he ran out of content on the PS3. Seriously, the guy made his choice, respect it or get lost. We gave him legit guidence to his choice. Don't bother commenting on my posts, I won't reply to you Shift. Everyone else should do the same. He's just a whiny fanboy.

LOL im the angry fanboy? lol thats a funny one Sagema. You are back to describing yourself and pointing at others while you do so.

If you want i can bring back all those lovely posts of yours.. you know the illogical angry rants of yours.

And i am back, reason being... because i told people i work in film, and i just got done with another project. So now i have time to kill fanboys again. Its what i do best.

"fear leads to ignorance, ignorance leads to bias... and bias.. that leads to the fanboy side"

yodayh6.gif

sagema said:
lol
"here, ill diss you and you just sit back and take it, okay?"

ok i have a question(there was a question 4 360 thread but no1 has answered in there for 4 months) lets say i buy xbox live subscription thing 4 12 months and i dont even play xbox for 3 months does that mean that i only have 9 months left or still have a year to use?

kevn3000 said:
ok i have a question(there was a question 4 360 thread but no1 has answered in there for 4 months) lets say i buy xbox live subscription thing 4 12 months and i dont even play xbox for 3 months does that mean that i only have 9 months left or still have a year to use?
9 months
and to the thread starter
get a xbox 360..fair and simple.

360! Only problem is, buying one is supporting Gates, which is why I don't own one yet. Trust me, I'm taking Microsoft down!

XBOX 360 and be sure to get the Elite, 120g hard drive, hdmi, and its black(I'm a fan of black). PS3 is fine, not a bad system, I just prefer games that are on the XBOX 360 over those on the PS3.

At some point we'll pick up another console (which assumes free time I probably won't have :D ) - either a PS3 or X360. I suspect it'll be determined by the available content. We're huge fans of the Horror/Survival genre, so whatever supports the next gen RE, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame, etc.

(This was the primary factor in buying a Wii - we wanted to play Zelda, Mario this-and-that).

I'm not at all motivated by the included HDM player in the PS3 - we plan on buying a dual format player like the Sammy UP5000 (FYI, delayed till December which hopefully means Profile 1.1 compliance!).

I wouldn't try to 2nd guess the hardware capabilities too much - at the end of the day, I'd call it a wash (OK, from an architecture potential, the PS3, but who's counting...)

Let's try this (a slight re-post from a Wii v. PS3 v. 360 on another forum - Wii excluded this time):

X360

Strong graphics, huge library - Halo if you're into it - some outstanding media functions (digital media playback, etc.). Wide range of models to accomodate different budgets. The most solid and expansive online capabilities so far. Optional HD-DVD drive.

Lots of hardware issues (MS extended the warranty to 3 years). As expensive as the PS3 for some models, especially if the HD drive is factored in. Online is way to overrun with angry teens. VERY loud.

PS3

Potentially the most powerful graphicswise, though it will take coders a while to really optimize the capabilities. Can boot alternate OS's (low curb appeal IMHO). Comes standard with a HDM drive (BD, Blueray) so for the price of most standalone BD players you can have a whole game machine.

Small library (fairly new), so-so titles, no big "breakout" must haves. No "cheap" model, paying for BD even if you don't want to support it. Has been killed in sales by the Wii and X360 which may reduce potentialy 3rd party support. Has lost some exclusives (lower market share is a factor on development, esp. the 3rd party titles).

~DT

Thanks for your help guys!!!!!

this is what i own now:
ilmhalo3console.jpg

Bioshock_360BOX_USboxart_160w.jpg

fear360boxxboxart_160w.jpg

pdzero_prelim_xbox360boxboxart_160w.jpg

Condemnedboxart_160w.jpg

Now i need to buy: Halo 3 , Gears of war and Lost Planet.

Last edited:
Back