Will the Wii Prevail

Tomahawk33

Flip Skateboarding
Dec 18, 2007
I love the Wii yet I love Halo also. The Wii has not come out with any significant games. What the heck is Cooking Momma etc. These games are making Wii look like a disgrace. WHEN IS THE WII GOING TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN FPS GAME. I mean, that will be good at least. Wii barely has any good online play games. I think Wii needs to step it up.

There are a few points that you mentioned I agree and disagree with. I agree with the fact that some 3rd Party games that have no effort put into them gives the Wii a bad image. I also agree with the fact that online play could be improved. However, in the mist of all that, The Wii has great games that are online though (Medal of Honor: Heroes 2).

About the Wii's FPS games, you could try Metroid Prime 3: Corruption or Resident Evil 4. It's based on opinion if you like those games or not.

Will the Wii prevail. . .

My money is on the Wii and PS3 eventually owning the 360.

Don't expect to many FPS's on the Wii, but I personally cannot wait for Timesplitters 4.

Of course the Wii will prevail, they have the cheapest console on the market, along with a larger target audience. They also make profit on everything, compared to their competitors that have to rely on first party games to make profit.

The real question is who will win the "Hardcore" Gamer over, PS3 or 360?

I think it will be the 360, hopefully Sony will learn from it's mistakes this year. :yesnod:

I do wish I had a PS3 though, I want MGS4

Shwanzig said:
Of course the Wii will prevail, they have the cheapest console on the market, along with a larger target audience. They also make profit on everything, compared to their competitors that have to rely on first party games to make profit.

The real question is who will win the "Hardcore" Gamer over, PS3 or 360?

I think it will be the 360, hopefully Sony will learn from it's mistakes this year. :yesnod:

I do wish I had a PS3 though, I want MGS4
I would think the 360 as well. . . if it didn't still get the RRoD. I think the PS3 will do better. (eventually)

yea I agree the PS3 will be better, but I don't think they'll catch up in time, unless they get killer apps, but M$ has their killer apps already (GoW, Halo 3, Mass Effect, ect.)

balrogs.pa said:
I'm thinking the ps3 will sell a lot when metal gear solid comes out, considering even i am thinking of getting it just for that game.

The day the PS3 sells alot, PM me... I'm confidant i will have a lonly inbox... (Oh and they said Lair would be amazing and would make the PS3 sell better... and reviews for it said it was a DISASTER... Oh and dont forget... for every PS3 sold... Sony loses $200... The PS3 is doomed to fail)

These games do suck...

I hate these stupid little games like Cooking Mamma and other stuff like that that they think they will make a quick buck off of. They say that they wanted to make the Wii a console that was for everyone yet almost all of the games I've seen are for little kids. They have a ton of potential and power and all of the tools but they don't know what to do with it.
They need to sign off some better titles and get back in the game. I want to see NHL again. As for Halo, Metroid is as close as it gets. More online titles wouldn't be bad either.

Tomahawk33 said:
I love the Wii yet I love Halo also. The Wii has not come out with any significant games. What the heck is Cooking Momma etc. These games are making Wii look like a disgrace. WHEN IS THE WII GOING TO MAKE UP THEIR OWN FPS GAME. I mean, that will be good at least. Wii barely has any good online play games. I think Wii needs to step it up.

:lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!! Your Avatar Answers Your Own Question!!! LOL!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tomahawk33 said:
Should of bought a 360 or PS3, that's not what the Wii is about my friend.

Back